Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unlocked Crew Skill Missions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Unlocked Crew Skill Missions

Aubrac
12.23.2011 , 10:16 AM | #1
Does anyone know if there is a cooldown for unlocked crew skill missions and if so, what is it?

Yaesive
12.23.2011 , 10:27 AM | #2
I have sent my companion out as soon as he gets back on another one without issue.

GarrettPLC
12.23.2011 , 10:31 AM | #3
If by 'unlocked' you mean from special mission discoveries, I assume those are one-use. After you run it, you have to unlock it again.

Tirshatha
12.23.2011 , 11:05 AM | #4
You don't permanently unlock the special missions. They are a one shot deal.

Freudas
12.27.2011 , 03:54 AM | #5
Oh wow, that makes them so much lamer.

Mephistus
02.21.2012 , 09:09 AM | #6
Yes, very lame. I made the mistake of buying a couple of these from the GTN. Very stupid on my part. I feel conned. Blew 25k on each. Guess I should have researched them before spending the coin. DON'T BUY THEM! If they came back once every 24 hours they might be worth it, but as is....bleh!
Go away Blizzard employees, we know you Troll these forums spitting your negative propoganda.

Swijr
02.21.2012 , 09:11 AM | #7
Well, I guess it depends. I buy the 340 scavenging missions at 15k to 20k each since I get back 25 x 2 for metals/compounds and that's worth more than the mission price + the cost of the mission.

However, 25 to 40k for a mission.... no thanks.

Swijr
.: System :. | Jedi Covenant | Republic PVP Guild | Chat Info

skidrows
02.21.2012 , 09:36 AM | #8
Even worse i can tell you, if you dont use it direct it gose away.

First one i got i clicked but didnt get were it was so i cursed why i didnt get a "quest" then i got one more and pressed it and then by acsident i saw ooo it is in the crafting list that misson popsup so i send my companin and then looked for the otherone but no luck it was gone.

livnthedream
02.21.2012 , 10:31 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by skidrows View Post

First one i got i clicked but didnt get were it was so i cursed why i didnt get a "quest" then i got one more and pressed it and then by acsident i saw ooo it is in the crafting list that misson popsup so i send my companin and then looked for the otherone but no luck it was gone.
you cant use 2 of the same mission, it tells you that you already know that schematic.

Solento
02.21.2012 , 10:35 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by skidrows View Post
While I can't explain what you saw, I'll guarantee that you're wrong about the "use it or lose it" nature of the missions.

I've been parked on a dark side diplomacy mission for weeks. I wish I could just make the blasted thing go away by outwaiting it.