Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

pub side is dead

maddanmax
05.25.2014 , 05:33 AM | #1
u need to do something about the pub side... at 7pm there is less then 30 ppl on ,,, do something to fix plz im sick of not pvp'ing at my night time

thatPERSON
05.25.2014 , 09:42 AM | #2
when you say "my night time" it makes me think you live on another continent and your prime time is the extraordinarily off time for a US server.

Sangrar
05.25.2014 , 09:49 AM | #3
funny, I actually WAS ON with my commando at 7pm last night, maybe it was only 30 people one one of the lesser planets that people only go once for class quests, but fleet was full, AND I did 2 pvp matches around that time. What are you talking about?
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

maddanmax
05.25.2014 , 03:44 PM | #4
im talking about australian time 7pm australia time..... now we had our own server that failed and was moved to this server and still cant do anything,,,

porthis
05.25.2014 , 05:40 PM | #5
Stop complaining and start making an imp toon.

maddanmax
05.25.2014 , 06:41 PM | #6
i do have a imp toon.. but i would much rather play my 6 55 pub toons and fight hard just wish there was more ppl to fight with

Sangrar
05.25.2014 , 08:55 PM | #7
ok so from what I understand you are in a different timezone, so when you are in gaming primetime the server (west coast to be exact) is pretty much on its downtime. I got to convert 7pm australian time to pacific coast time give me a sec.
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Sangrar
05.25.2014 , 08:58 PM | #8
ok converts to 2am our time. Now I see the problem. Anyone up at 2 a.m. who can tell me how many people are on at that time, I know people who play through midnight but not through 2 am.

in the meantime OP, my suggestion is for the time being if possible play 2-4 hours earlier if possible, thats all I got sadly given the time zone issue.

maddanmax
05.25.2014 , 11:41 PM | #9
o so u saying i quit my job to come and play mmmm ok... when i first came the server was great at my night time now its ****

Sangrar
05.26.2014 , 09:56 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by maddanmax View Post
o so u saying i quit my job to come and play mmmm ok... when i first came the server was great at my night time now its ****
I said to play earlier IF POSSIBLE I never told you to quit your job don't be overdramatic. anyway we just got to find you a group of people who are up at that time, there should be at least someone on at 2 am.