Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GSF: Strike Nights

Nemarus
06.24.2014 , 10:29 AM | #51
I flew mostly pubside last night (because all my Imperial Strikes are mastered), and it seemed like participation was pretty high for the most part. Each side usually had 6-8 Strikes, and the occasional errant Scout, Gunship or Bomber did not disrupt the fun.

Thanks to all for participating!
Shayd/Callem - Leader of <Eclipse Squadron>, The Ebon Hawk
http://EclipseSquadron.enjin.com Imperial GSF-focused guild

"Serve the Emperor above all others."

DakhathKilrathi
06.30.2014 , 01:09 PM | #52
Hope to see people participating again tonight, but while I plan to fly a Strike, I'm going to have my gunship and my flashfire on the toolbar as a counter to those who aren't. Sorry.

Edit: Er. That's if I fly at all. I forgot that I've got something else to do tonight, too.

QuinMantha
06.30.2014 , 03:31 PM | #53
I'm not!

Believe in the power of Strike Synergy!
Ebon Hawkin' And Totally Rockin'

- Cmdr. Rhint Mantha, Jedi Knight, <Blue Squadron>
- Mjr. Galbaldy Mantha, Trooper
- Tsun'pahn, Bounty Hunter and Smuggler

Nemarus
06.30.2014 , 05:19 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by DakhathKilrathi View Post
Hope to see people participating again tonight, but while I plan to fly a Strike, I'm going to have my gunship and my flashfire on the toolbar as a counter to those who aren't. Sorry.

Edit: Er. That's if I fly at all. I forgot that I've got something else to do tonight, too.
You flying a non-Strike "to counter" has no chance, in any parallel universe, of convincing someone to participate. All it does is reinforce their own decision.

And I'm not expecting super duper participation tonight, since it's the last night of double requisition and people will likely want to spread that across all of their unmastered ships.

Purrversion
06.30.2014 , 08:29 PM | #55
I hate to say it, but this one seems like a bust. Except for one game I got into I've just been seeing bombers, gunships, and I myself got pretty sick or trying to play nice with them.
A'jak

Nemarus
07.01.2014 , 11:33 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Purrversion View Post
I hate to say it, but this one seems like a bust. Except for one game I got into I've just been seeing bombers, gunships, and I myself got pretty sick or trying to play nice with them.
I wasn't able to get on until late, and even then I didn't feel like trying to turn the tide--especially on the last of double req night. We'll see if we can get it going again next week.

Darkdust
07.04.2014 , 09:09 AM | #57
I fly strike fighters almost exclusively. If I'm on Skadden (Republic), I generally am queuing for GSF or warzones (though I'm not particularly good at the latter, heh). Love my Star Guard forever!
Arkonor Joron
Nightscope Codewalker
Nefarious Intent - The Ebon Hawk

Nemarus
07.06.2014 , 10:25 AM | #58
Double req is over, and we've all had plenty of time with the new T3's, Let's get back to Strike Night on Monday!

7 / 7 / 7pm!

Verain
07.07.2014 , 09:49 PM | #59
Enemy team: Five flashfires, three quarrels.

Sriia was on his quarrel rather promptly, but I think we need a smaller window or period on this. Once Stasie died to nothing but scouts and gunships, he swapped flashfire and just cleaned their clocks. Maybe the Republic was done with strike night much earlier tonight, but I don't see the reason to play an unmastered support strike if the whole game is going to be dodging railslugs and having bad flashfires try to cluster me without being able to call for my own artillery.
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."

Highborne
07.07.2014 , 10:12 PM | #60
Strike night isn't happening. I was just in a match - saw three bombers, two gunships and the rest scouts. And against an obvious noob-heavy REpublic team, too - I was one of just two people with more than the starting two ships.

**** YOU, Gunsheep et al. **** YOU. Fine. Enjoy your 1000-45 victory. But I'm *********** DONE WITH YOUR ****. If I see you, I'll just leave the battle. I'm done with you.