Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GSF: Strike Nights

Nemarus
05.23.2014 , 04:26 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TrinityLyre View Post
I approve. We will also accept "hackers," "baddies," "people with way too much time on their hands" or our current guild name (we disbanded Burst Laser Cannon), <VOIP Bomber Premade>. We would've tried joining <Eclipse Squadron> if there was a shock collar powerful enough to restrain Verain from talking at all. Unfortunately I have had a hard time locating one through normal or alternate means (RPing).

I'll try my best to be there, stock strike fighter should be hilariously awesome.
I had my fill of snarking at Verain, and his posts have been solid lately. If you guys do want to join, we should talk. I just figured you tend to fly together most of the time, and Eclipse often has a mix of vets and newbs in its groups.
Shayd / Callem / RK-4X / "Trynt" - Leader of <Eclipse Squadron>, The Ebon Hawk
http://EclipseSquadron.enjin.com Imperial GSF-focused guild

"Serve the Emperor above all others."

Scrabs
05.24.2014 , 09:21 AM | #12
I'll be there :>
You'll never be safe with me around, huehuehue.
www.youtube.com/scrabpwntech for my GSF videos.
Scrab / Scrabs / Toxic'pilot / Come'at'me

Purrversion
05.24.2014 , 09:36 AM | #13
If I remember I'll give this a shot. Gives me some more work on my Clarion, Pike, and my Rycer anyway, all of which I love. c:
A'jak

Ryuku-sama
05.24.2014 , 11:52 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Purrversion View Post
If I remember I'll give this a shot. Gives me some more work on my Clarion, Pike, and my Rycer anyway, all of which I love. c:
Yes!!!! Another gunsheep I'll hunt in his strike
"If it wasn't broken, we shall break it. If it is balanced, we shall beat it until slow and painful death follows. If it is overpowered, it is working as intended." - Bioware 2015

Purrversion
05.24.2014 , 06:42 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryuku-sama View Post
Yes!!!! Another gunsheep I'll hunt in his strike
I spend a lot of time in strikes republic side. o.o I only get in the gunship when I need to zap some people.
A'jak

Ramalina
05.24.2014 , 08:35 PM | #16
Curse you Nemarus, luring me to the dark side (server hopping)!

This is going to tempt me to level alts to level 10 so I can start picking up the GSF quests on fleet.
"A padawan's master sets their Jedi trial, Rajivari set mine."
- Zhe Lian, Sage.

Twitch

Damidez
05.25.2014 , 04:43 PM | #17
I'll be there with my Rapids on! Wheeee!
Irialle Sunstorm
Kaltur

Luneward
05.25.2014 , 05:36 PM | #18
I'll be there with my barely-better-than-baseline strikes! Too bad I don't have enough time to work up the requisition for a Clarion/Imperium before tomorrow.
Steelwind / Kaillen * The Ebon Hawk

QuinMantha
05.26.2014 , 02:12 PM | #19
It's Strike Day.

Woe and shaming to those who fly otherwise.

BURGHABLURHUGARGHABLARGLE!! I gotta get in there and fly RIGHT NOW!
Ebon Hawkin' And Totally Rockin'

- Cmdr. Rhint Mantha, Jedi Knight, <Blue Squadron>
- Mjr. Galbaldy Mantha, Trooper
- Tsun'pahn, Bounty Hunter and Smuggler

QuinMantha
05.26.2014 , 05:58 PM | #20
It's proving difficult to get folks to go along with Strike Night so far, and that makes me sad. A lot of people have been really cool about it, but the Empire doesn't seem to have gotten the memo, and some Republic pilots have deliberately gone out of their way to not be cool cats about it.

I've seen people fly Gunships (and get deaded), I've seen folks fly Scouts (and get deaded), I've even seen a couple Bombers (AND LORD HELP THEM FOR THE REVULSION THAT SHALL BE HEAPED UPON THEM FOR VIOLATING STRIKE NIGHT).

I am a sad little Strike pilot tonight, for all those who refuse to go with and enjoy a server event. We don't put these together very often.
Ebon Hawkin' And Totally Rockin'

- Cmdr. Rhint Mantha, Jedi Knight, <Blue Squadron>
- Mjr. Galbaldy Mantha, Trooper
- Tsun'pahn, Bounty Hunter and Smuggler