Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[RP] Weekly Scene Management

halosavior
05.22.2014 , 03:11 PM | #1
The EH Community website hosts weekly RP scenes designed to explore a variety of themes and premises in the hopes of creating unique experiences outside the cantina. Scenes are generally open to all interested role players, but certain scene premises may have faction or character-type restrictions in order to create a more authentic experience. Every scene will have all of the information necessary for participation, including premise, possible in-character justifications, and out of character notes.

While it is not necessary to join the EH Community website, please bear in mind that all announcements and subsequent updates are originally posted there; this is especially important for time sensitive information. Below you will find a list of past and upcoming scenes; click the links for expanded information.

All questions, comments, concerns, and ideas are welcome!

Date || Link to Announcement -- Link to Follow up

4/08 || Salvaging Balmorra -- GNN Report
4/11 || Saving Balmorra -- HNN Report
4/18 || Smashing Ice -- After Action Report
4/19 || Frozen Galaxy -- After Action Report
5/01 || Target Practice -- Encrypted message
5/06 || Get Off My Lawn -- After Action Report
5/08 || We'll Be Taking That -- After Action Report
5/16 || Won't They Rust? -- HoloNet
5/17 || Sandy Slavery -- HoloNet
5/22 || The Trail That We Blaze -- HNN Report
5/23 || Zero Hour -- Encrypted message
5/29 || Temple Apprentice Tournament -- HoloNet
6/05 || Guinea Pigs -- Encrypted message
6/06 || Trials of Mystery -- Encrypted message
6/20 || Games of Cat and Mouse -- Dheroveer OOC Thread & Bounty Board
6/27 || Without Boundaries -- HNN Report

2/11 || Reestablishing Communications -- After Action Report
3/18 || You Can Run... -- Pending
Vivek || Minda || Adish @ <The Virtue> || EBHawk || Ebon Hawk Directory

halosavior
05.24.2014 , 01:43 PM | #2
The follow ups to "The Trail That We Blaze" and "Zero Hour" have been added to the OP!

Lots of new faces for these two scenes! I can honestly say that space-based RP is relatively new territory for me, and I think I speak for most of everyone in attendance when I say that it was definitely a fun learning experience. Big, big thanks to MercOne and Durant for stepping up to the plate and driving the action forward. Always a blast when the GM is thrown for a loop!

Still working out the details for next week's scenes, but I'll post them soon. Stay tuned!

P.S. To the Mandalorian-themed guild on the Ziost Shadow's Bridge Deck (Instance 2): terribly sorry for taking over your RP space. Had I known it was going to be used by you guys at any point during the evening, I would have moved me group ahead of time. Thanks for being great sports!

halosavior
05.27.2014 , 11:26 PM | #3
Due to scheduling constraints, I can only manage a single event this week; maybe it'll make up for the two Imperial scenes last week.

Anyway, the "Temple Apprentice Tournament" is open to all Jedi-type characters who are seeking a Master, seeking a padawan, or want to watch a bit of action between the younger members of the Jedi Order. I would greatly appreciate advance notice on any players/characters seeking a Master or padawan!

halosavior
05.31.2014 , 12:12 PM | #4
The follow up to "Temple Apprentice Tournament" has been added to the OP! I received a lot of expressed interest in the scene, especially because it was not tied to any single guild or group of guilds. Unfortunately, it seems the schedule may have been a miss for the week. Not to worry! We will most definitely be giving this one a second go-round, but we'll wait a while before doing so.

Stay tuned for next week's scene announcements!

halosavior
06.03.2014 , 02:29 AM | #5
"Trials of Mystery" is open to all Sith characters who are looking to elevate their position and reputation in the Empire, all the while building up their power base. And yes, there's a catch you lazy Barases

I still need to get around to posting the Republic scene, so be on the look out of for that! It'll be scheduled for this upcoming Thursday, June 5th. I'll definitely make another post when all of the details have been ironed out.

halosavior
06.04.2014 , 01:53 PM | #6
"Guinea Pigs" is open to all Republic characters who want to try their hand at getting drugged up in the name of the Republic. The more adrenals your character takes, the more patriotic they are. Duh!

Please note that the Republic scene, "Guinea Pigs," takes place BEFORE the Imperial scene, "Trials of Mystery." I, once again, apologize for the late notice. My time and schedule is stretched thin, and I'm doing my best to manage. Here's hoping you can still make this week's scenes!

halosavior
06.06.2014 , 05:42 PM | #7
Last minute update on "Trials of Mystery" location.

The scene will take place on the Ziost Shadow's Command/Bridge Deck (Instance 1) in the training area. Please send a whisper to Adish for an invite to the group!

halosavior
06.08.2014 , 10:33 AM | #8
The follow ups to "Guinea Pigs" and "Trial of Mystery" have been added to the OP!

I'm working quite a bit this upcoming week, so Tuesday and Wednesday are the only two days I'm available to do anything. That being said, I did promise the PvPers at the Guild/Community Summit some love, and I'm currently contemplating if I want their event to take the place of a weekly scene. I'll do my best to let you all know sooner, rather than later!

halosavior
06.08.2014 , 11:01 PM | #9
Due to my work schedule and a need to give my guild some much needed attention, I will not be doing weekly scenes for this week. Really sorry guys, but I need the break. Rest assured, we'll be back in full swing the following week!

halosavior
06.16.2014 , 10:17 PM | #10
After a much needed break, the Weekly Scenes return by placing the spotlight on some other Community driven RP that features "Games of Cat and Mouse. The Bounty Board caters to PvP-RP enthusiasts and characters who are, well, bounty hunters! Real credits, real PvP, real danger! The Dheroveer is the second installment in a successful server plot line that is open to any and all RPers who are looking to become invested in something big and/or wanting to meet some characters they probably wouldn't at a cantina. The question is, which side are you on!?