Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ebon Hawk Progression

Coffee
05.21.2014 , 09:47 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by GrandLordMenace View Post
I think I'd probably just add an extra color if I were you, and those who already have cleared some of the Nightmare power content's progression will overwrite the non nightmare power. That way we know who actually have killed the Nightmare power and who have just killed nightmare.
Ah, good idea.
Sythise, Cryrre, Skafias, Solir, Surrik, Blamespace, Sayl, Café
Deposer of the Dread Masters

Beckwith
05.22.2014 , 10:29 PM | #12
Republic Honor Guard downed Terror on HM.

ChocolateFizzle
05.23.2014 , 04:50 PM | #13
Looks good syth
Tagriko Rayrini Yellow Healyou
The Underworld Alliance

Headpunch
05.25.2014 , 12:39 AM | #14
Proper Villains, Server First NiM Brontes. 5/5 NiM DF Server Firsts. #swag

Shouldn't have taken as long as it did, but a kill is a kill so we'll take it. Once NiM Power goes away, this fight will be a joke. It's tuned appropriately as is and there's room for derp, as you can see in our pull. It was one of the sloppiest of the night but resulted in the boss getting downed.

For other guilds pulling Brontes, flexibility and high raid awareness is key! No matter how bad a pull looks, keep pushing, focus on executing mechanics correctly, recover if things go wrong, and you'll see her go down. Best of luck to everybody else.

Thank you to Awkward for streaming it. Kill vid below. Warning: Turn down the volume and be ready for obscenities around 8:05.

http://www.twitch.tv/wyzonator/c/4322085
Sev'ak
5/5 NiM Power DF & DP

haksilence
05.25.2014 , 10:33 AM | #15
Great work guys. That fight is ridiculous.
Good work, I'll have to check out the stream later.

Omophorus
05.25.2014 , 12:32 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by haksilence View Post
Great work guys. That fight is ridiculous.
Good work, I'll have to check out the stream later.
It is definitely a hairy fight, and it's taken us a lot more pulls than any of us really wanted it to, for a variety of reasons.

The stream is pretty brutal - like Sev said it was pretty much the dirtiest pull of the night. We had at least 2 others earlier that were 0% losses as well, both of which were much cleaner, but both of which we came up short.

We changed a couple little things in how we handled the third burn phase and I cost us a win experimenting with cooldowns (I thought I could take a low-stack orb with Blackout and full HP with only 1-2 stacks of Supremacy, and I came up less than 1000 HP short), and then a second when an orb blew me up through Force Shroud (2.8 can't come soon enough).

Either one of those fights would've made for buttery smooth kill videos, but that's not how things worked out. I actually had 3 different Shroud failures on orbs last night, which is why you can hear me asking whose dick I have to suck for my cooldown to work properly (after I died before clock phase). Two were on final burns, the third was that one before clock.
Srs'bsns, GM of <Proper Villains> of The Ebon Hawk
5/5 Nightmare Power DF & DP
"This is why we don't bring Assassin tanks"

Rowdieranger
05.25.2014 , 09:17 PM | #17
<Improper Heroes> is now 2/5 NIM SnV
Dread Slayer Sin'Jaro
Warstalker Sinnabon
Deadly Contender Sintor
<Tave Naefas Komunal>

mjvasko
05.25.2014 , 09:37 PM | #18
<Freedom Warriors> took down the Dreadful Entity on Saturday night.

http://freedomwarrior.enjin.com/gall...22#pid=1836639
Ebon Hawk Server
Patrician - 55 Sage / GSF Pilot, Zelexa - 55 Guardian

Kaylemari - 55 Mercenary, Plebian - 55 Juggernaut

HarlieJackson
05.25.2014 , 09:55 PM | #19
Improper Heroes is 2/7 SnV NIM
The Cowgirl Legacy
<Improper Heroes>
Ka'bie (Assassin) Kabius (Sorc) Harlié (Merc)
Dåkota (Operative)

GrandLordMenace
05.25.2014 , 11:26 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Headpunch View Post
Proper Villains, Server First NiM Brontes. 5/5 NiM DF Server Firsts. #swag

Shouldn't have taken as long as it did, but a kill is a kill so we'll take it. Once NiM Power goes away, this fight will be a joke. It's tuned appropriately as is and there's room for derp, as you can see in our pull. It was one of the sloppiest of the night but resulted in the boss getting downed.

For other guilds pulling Brontes, flexibility and high raid awareness is key! No matter how bad a pull looks, keep pushing, focus on executing mechanics correctly, recover if things go wrong, and you'll see her go down. Best of luck to everybody else.

Thank you to Awkward for streaming it. Kill vid below.

http://www.twitch.tv/wyzonator/c/4322085
Grats!
Rydarus of Aisthesis, Ebon Hawk's First Conqueror of Voss
Guardian DPS Guide: http://dulfy.net/2014/01/30/swtor-vi...s-class-guide/
Juggernaut DPS Guide: http://dulfy.net/2014/01/20/swtor-ve...s-class-guide/