Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lieutenant marcovic is a monster

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
lieutenant marcovic is a monster

TragickFlaw
12.26.2011 , 05:53 PM | #11
I had problems with him and discussed with a friend who had quite an easy time defeating him. I proceeded to reset the quest, which forced me to go back to my ship to use the holoterminal but returning to fight the Lieutenant I managed to defeat him rather soundly with Kira before switching back to T7.

So I'd try to reset the quest and see that works for anyone still have problems. I've had difficulties a few times and so far resetting has always worked for fixing problems. Hope this helps.

GotPunkd
12.26.2011 , 07:46 PM | #12
As suggested, I kicked his @ss with Kira, and then switched back to T7. Thanks for the help.
InlandSurfer | VandÝr
<Elders of the Republic> The Harbinger

Guild website: www.eldersgaming.com

Argonzwow
12.27.2011 , 07:51 PM | #13
Seems like Kira is the answering to beating this guy, I had him down to just under half before he beat me with T7 but using Kira I beat him with about a third of my health left and Kira almost full.

Fexus
12.27.2011 , 08:49 PM | #14
I can confirm also that Kira is the right choice for this mission. I got absolutely dominated using T7 but doing it with Kira was a breeze.

DarthSharky
12.27.2011 , 10:53 PM | #15
Well I guess Kira will be the answer for me too. I got so frustrated that I quit playing for the night and now found this thread. Thanks for the advice. Marcovic is going down tomorrow!

Nikkolus
12.28.2011 , 02:35 PM | #16
This quest is extremely frustrating. Died 5 times with T7. I tried switching over to Kira and it was a much closer battle, but I have still managed to die 3x in a row.

What level was everyone when they beat him?

robertwdanger
12.28.2011 , 09:08 PM | #17
Same here. Beat him once, but then it jumps to he cutscene. Then he fights back again with one HP, but I have not been able to take him down the second time. One HP? What gives?

coille
12.29.2011 , 10:25 PM | #18
I'm having the same problem. I'm level 18 and using Kira and have been at it for two days. I'm getting very close but not close enough. Guess I'll have to keep at it.

olddon
01.01.2012 , 05:17 AM | #19
Hi All,

I had the same problem, T7 and I have our lower parts handed to us on a plate over and over. I bring in Kira and what do you know? Have that Imperial Scum Bag!

I would strongly advise swapping in Kira for the fight, beat him and then bring T7 off the bench to complete the quest.

Happy New Year to you all.

kmgreen
01.01.2012 , 10:39 AM | #20
Ok so here's the scoop. Use Kira before you start fighting him. Once you've gotten him down to the story mode, switch back to T7. Go through the story - when you do tell T7 "i have a bad feeling" i think that was option 2 for the story line. T7 will tell you he has a bad feeling too. Then Marcovic will tell you that you won't live long enough to tell anyone. Then he dies. I swear I don't recall hitting the idiot ... but pretty much ... he dies. Tah Dah end of quest.