Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<New OutRiders> Guild Recruitment Information (Updated!)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
<New OutRiders> Guild Recruitment Information (Updated!)

Evalyn
05.16.2014 , 04:00 PM | #1
Note: Old Post! New post here by our Recruitment Officer & Active Officer Windemere: link

New OutRiders (NOR)

<New OutRiders> & <NewOutRiders>

Server: The Ebon Hawk
Faction: Both! Republic & Empire
RP: Mid
PVP: Mid
PvE : High - Progression and Lower Tier Operations weekly on both sides
Raiding: Weekly Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday Night Raiding/Operations 9est-11:30est
Conquest: Yes, scheduled events, both guilds can compete for the top ten
Guild XP Bonus: +10%
Guild Size: Medium

Welcome SWTOR Players!

Our guild is a Casual, Mature Family-Friendly Guild that's has been together since 1992 which was founded in the game The Shadow of Yserbius on the ImagiNation network.

"To have fun and help others do the same" and we are looking for more friendly mature members that enjoy the many aspects of the game. The friends you make here in the NOR branch of SWTOR will be with you as you explore future games. Even though we have a lot of casual player we also have many players dedicated to progress through the new harder Operations that The Old Republic throws at us. We run lower tier Operations Weekly for our newer raiders and Progression Raids Weekly for those that take things more seriously!

NOR is active in several games making your casual play a easy transition between SWTOR, ESO, EverQuest 2, Guild Wars 2, Dungeons&Dragons Online, Rift, ArcheAge, Neverwinter and many more games to come.

We encourage Altoholics so bring all your alts on over. We are recruiting both Republic & Empire factions taking full advantage of the Legacy system!

It is important to us to keep the guild active together so we do host weekly and monthly events and encourage our passionate members to host additional events.

Current Regular Scheduled Events:
  • [WEEKLY] Monday Nights at 9est, Ground & Space PvP
  • [WEEKLY] Tuesday Night 9est-11:30 we run a Republic Progression Operation group.
  • [WEEKLY] Wednesday Night 9est-11:30 we run a Sith/Empire StoryMode Operations.
  • [WEEKLY] Thursday Night 9est-11:30 we run a Republic 8/16 player StoryMode Operation group.
  • [WEEKLY] Saturday Night 9:est-11:30 we run a Sith Progression Operation group.
  • We are also a part of a Raid Alliance giving our members even more opportunities to experience EndGame.
  • We have several PvPers looking for expanding our Ranked PvP Teams both Pub & Empire!
  • We are also working on RP Events!

Current Officers:
  • Branch Leader Zyera
  • Officer Intisar
  • Officer Valikk
  • Officer RTninefourfive
  • Officer Windemere
  • Officer Galaxiya

Contact our Officers:
  • Ingame /whisper or mail Evara/Zyera(Rep), Zyana/Lunatta(Sith) or any of our Officers.
  • On the forums here or on our website.
  • Join our public chat channel "/cjoin nor"
  • See who is online,
    • Pub side: type "/who new" then hit the magnifying glass, then sort by guild.
      Sith side: type "/who newoutriders" then hit the magnifying glass, then sort by guild.

If you wish to join or learn more about our guild please:

Thank You and have a great gaming day!

(new recruitment post- old officer is not a subscriber and could not edit it)

Zyera - Branch Leader of the <New OutRiders>
Recruitment Post | newoutriders.org

Viralus
05.17.2014 , 04:32 PM | #2
We are actively seeking members for both Republic and Empire. Have questions? Review the links provided above or seek us out in game.
Davtal-55 Mercenary; Dav'kan-55 Marauder; Davkir-55 Operative;
Davkair-55 Jedi Sentinel; Davkal-55 Gunslinger
Baron of New Outriders / Imperial Overseer of New Outriders
"Never tell me the odds."

GuardianElite
05.22.2014 , 08:24 PM | #3
What we are looking for is more Tanks and Heals for either side! But all are welcome!

Sith side hasn't gotten into progression yet, but I would like to form a team since all the SM stuff is done.
Empire - Mrysti <55 Jugg>, Hamner <55 Jugg/Tank>, Amalgom <55 Operative>, Marstel <55 Merc>, Sicness <55 Assassin>

Republic - RT-946 <55 Vanguard>, Karolin <55 Sage/Heals>, Porchia <55 Gunslinger>, Uniform <55 Guardian>, Beta <55 Sentinel>

<The New OutRiders> HAIL/*NOR!!!

peterbuilt
06.03.2014 , 10:53 AM | #4
I am brand new to the Guild and I am a Sith dominant player. This Guild is very committed to it's members, very organized, approachable, great teams to run with and always willing to help. I took over a year off from this game and when I came back, this guild got me caught up with the end game content. We have not started a progression raid team on the Sith side, but we are within arms reach of doing this and I already know we will be successful. The Republic side has a very successful progression raid team.
Ebon Hawk
Ampetersen, Smp, Travman, Kylepug
Quote:
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken.

Evalyn
06.15.2014 , 06:26 PM | #5
Guild Meeting June 22nd after the HC Meeting!

roredry
06.17.2014 , 07:57 PM | #6
Still recruiting to fill spots on both sides!

Evalyn
07.20.2014 , 08:12 PM | #7
Branch Leader has been transferred to Duchess Zyera.

We are still actively recruiting members for our Ops nights.

Evalyn
07.28.2014 , 10:51 AM | #8
The guild is working hard on getting the credits needed for a guild ship, we are about half way there on one side already!

Dawgeth
08.07.2014 , 12:52 PM | #9
Just applied - looking forward to hearing from you guys! Looks like it's just what I've been looking for!

Evalyn
08.13.2014 , 01:46 PM | #10
We have made it over the 50 million for the Republic side guild bank for the Guild Flagships and over halfway there on the Empire side! We will most likely have both ships on launch day! Very excited to see this new content with all of my guildies.

We are always recruiting new and experienced players! Send in an app or ingame mail to Evara or Zyera (Republic) or Rosefall or Zyana (Empire) for any questions you may have- I'd be happy to answer them!

Happy gaming!