Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Got the kingpin rancor ta da after 20 kingpins coincs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Got the kingpin rancor ta da after 20 kingpins coincs

ThermalKandalf
05.16.2014 , 11:44 AM | #1
like the title said

Darth_Wicked
05.16.2014 , 11:45 AM | #2
It's the PTS.

You're supposed to test stuff. It doesn't mean it will be as easier once it hits Live.
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomsday
MY ASCENDANCE IS INEVITABLE. A DAY, A YEAR, A MILLENNIUM -- IT MATTERS NOT.
I HOLD THE PATIENCE OF STONE AND THE WILL OF STARS.

Nickious
05.16.2014 , 11:49 AM | #3
Cool, what rewards does it net? anything different?

ThermalKandalf
05.16.2014 , 11:51 AM | #4
i know but srsly everyone is poor right now cause is f..... expensive. 50k for kingpin coins ouch

Superman_AZ
05.16.2014 , 12:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ThermalKandalf View Post
i know but srsly everyone is poor right now cause is f..... expensive. 50k for kingpin coins ouch
50k is not alot of creds
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

BadOrb
05.16.2014 , 12:30 PM | #6
50 k per kingpin coin , hmm , you don't happen to know how much the smugglers coins are do you ? Good job I'm selling lots of my stuff on the GTN.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

wjrasmussen
05.16.2014 , 12:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ThermalKandalf View Post
like the title said
Can you translate that title into English?
A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault. ~John Henry Newman

Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten.

Darth_Wicked
05.16.2014 , 12:38 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by wjrasmussen View Post
Can you translate that title into English?
I'm still not sure what "coincs" are for.
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomsday
MY ASCENDANCE IS INEVITABLE. A DAY, A YEAR, A MILLENNIUM -- IT MATTERS NOT.
I HOLD THE PATIENCE OF STONE AND THE WILL OF STARS.

Alec_Fortescue
05.16.2014 , 12:40 PM | #9
There are no significant rewards save for the rancor. I mean - everything else are reskins except for a little pet and a toy. You can get much more attractive and cheaper stuff from cartel market and gtn.

I spent over 10 million on the kingpin chips so far and didn't get it.

I smell a foul play here. This is a pointless and massive credit sink just before Strongholds... It's also time limited to make the players rush into spending their creds because they will not got a chance for a rancor in the future.

Tell you what - if you just want to explore the "event" then go ahead. But if you want a rancor and you're not one of those rich players then you are much better off saving for the Dathomiri rancor. The difference is only in colour and harness.

I'd tell you what the chance to win a rancor is but I will get another warn for posting datamined information, haha.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=788459&page=2 - Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

iankalo
05.16.2014 , 12:43 PM | #10
Am I the only one who think this mount should walk/run on 2 feet? Like this one -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIGw3-hwMZY. SWTOR Rancor movement looking like King Kong running after Naomi Watts.
English is not my native language Omee Topee!