Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How far can you get?

slafko
05.30.2014 , 01:33 AM | #21
I'll just leave this here. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/solo
I see their R2 droid and I grab it. No, you can't have it back, silly rabbit!

Dractonis
06.02.2014 , 11:37 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by UTlNNl View Post
Hammer Station HM Tunneler Droid. The second boss (torch, sawbones, tank guy) is just a tank and spank. I wasn't able to solo the final boss. So I decided just to upload this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=y_qQoNf4fjI

A little explanation of my strat. I deactivated my healer companion's cleanse and bound it to a key. I set myself to my focus target. When I got to around ~3 stacks, I would target myself and mash the button I bound to my companion's cleanse until he used it (usually took a couple seconds).

I might not be able to top my full solo clear of Athiss HM, but I'm gonna try Cademimu next.
Hammer Station full run with two maras (no companions). We use force camo to evade Tunneler Droid attack since we can't cleanse, and aggro drop on last boss to switch 'tanks' when our HP drops too low. You're right second boss is a bit boring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anF-...eJTYoGS9WPjZnV

What's next for you?

TheRandomno
06.02.2014 , 11:44 AM | #23
There's some videos of a Sage soloing end game HMs like KUS and TFE.

It might not work on a tank class as, for example, on the KUS bonus boss it hit enrage (no surprise), and he had to respec to healing after his comp died and LoS it and heal inbetween. Looked tricky.

When my Sorc's gear gets slightly better I should try some of these. I don't have a proper tank-geared comp though, just Xalek in my old DPS/healer gear.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd.
I'm going inactive from SWTOR for a while, not sure when I'll be back.

Click for my referral link, you get some free stuff and so do I.

UTlNNl
06.02.2014 , 03:36 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Dractonis View Post
Hammer Station full run with two maras (no companions). We use force camo to evade Tunneler Droid attack since we can't cleanse, and aggro drop on last boss to switch 'tanks' when our HP drops too low. You're right second boss is a bit boring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anF-...eJTYoGS9WPjZnV

What's next for you?
haha. nice

I'm not sure. I got stuck on Cademimu's first boss... couldn't figure out a way to keep my comp safe from the droid. I guess Mandalorian Raiders is left... the first boss might be too much for my comp to heal through, but i'll give it a shot.

Dractonis
06.02.2014 , 04:27 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by UTlNNl View Post
haha. nice

I'm not sure. I got stuck on Cademimu's first boss... couldn't figure out a way to keep my comp safe from the droid. I guess Mandalorian Raiders is left... the first boss might be too much for my comp to heal through, but i'll give it a shot.
I'm not even sure we'd get past the adds to be honest, with both playing rage and juggling c/ds we'd probably manage it. We were gonna try Cademimu too and I think first boss could be doable but we'd get annihilated on the second boss unless we could burn him fast enough and cycle intimidating roar/undying rage for damage mitigation from pigs of doom lol.

DoctorBeckett
06.16.2014 , 08:30 AM | #26
Anyone else?
For free stuff...
It's fun leveling & goofing around in SWTOR like a child, but, as soon as you reach 55, you discover you have to be like a responsible adult "What the hell happened?"

Adaliaya
06.18.2014 , 11:39 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by DoctorBeckett View Post
I'm a level 55 BH Merc... I'm seeing how far I can get flashpoints done by myself on normal mode I can't finish Colicoid War (because of the group wargames) and Catimideu <sp?> (because of the boss being sealed in the room.)

How far can you go? what are you? Are there any that you can't get done?
Cademimu

Adaliaya
06.18.2014 , 11:42 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Irongut View Post
You can actually send your companion in to fight Ortol and stay outside yourself. On my original server before the server mergers I soloed the early FPs once I was a few levels higher than them. I found the end of Cadmimu tricky till I realised that companions don't take any damage from Ortol's rockets. You can stand outside, tell your companion to fight and wait 5 minutes till the door opens again and your companion exits victorious. An odd way to do it but it worked.
What about him being beaten by Ortol himself? Just curious

Ryuku-sama
06.18.2014 , 11:47 AM | #29
I've soloed HS SM at lvl 19 on my Vanguard tank with Treek heal and Athiss SM at lvl 22 on all my alts.
Soon™: Soon™ does not imply any particular date, year, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. Soon™ shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. Do not make plans based on Soon™ as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at Soon™.

ArchangelLBC
06.18.2014 , 01:24 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
I'll just leave this here. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/solo
I'm not sure what your point is. If it's that "it's not solo if you use companions", well that's pretty much crap. Any MMO I've ever heard of has counted using pets when people talk about doing things solo. The fact that every class in SWTOR has pets in the form of companions doesn't change things.

Nice job on the solos all. Not my cup of tea, but impressive nonetheless =)
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd