Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How far can you get?

grrrly
05.17.2014 , 02:17 AM | #11
I've soloed most of the level 50 hard mode flashpoints on my dps merc, but I haven't tried Lost Island or Kaon. I don't think I would even bother attempting HM LI solo but might give SM a go at some stage. I find when soloing hard modes that the adds can be more challenging than many of the bosses (they can really hurt!), so I use CC a lot and plan things out before attacking. I usually only use Torian as a companion but I tend to use Treek when soloing these, switching her between heals and tank stance as needed.

UTlNNl
05.18.2014 , 01:50 PM | #12
I just solo'd Athiss HM!! Video will be up by tomorrow.

grrrly
05.18.2014 , 03:36 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by UTlNNl View Post
I just solo'd Athiss HM!! Video will be up by tomorrow.
Nice! Will check it out when you post it.

Jeweledleah
05.18.2014 , 03:46 PM | #14
/notices some cheesy goodness

/stalks

Irongut
05.19.2014 , 04:21 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Are you referring to the fact that your companion won't cross the threshold to fight General Ortol? And the door closes locking your companion out?

If so, do this:

1. Enter the room, but don't aggro the boss.
2. Dismiss your companion.
3. Re-summon.
You can actually send your companion in to fight Ortol and stay outside yourself. On my original server before the server mergers I soloed the early FPs once I was a few levels higher than them. I found the end of Cadmimu tricky till I realised that companions don't take any damage from Ortol's rockets. You can stand outside, tell your companion to fight and wait 5 minutes till the door opens again and your companion exits victorious. An odd way to do it but it worked.
◄[|||||||█[☼]█[███████████████████████████████████)

UTlNNl
05.19.2014 , 10:07 AM | #16

psandak
05.19.2014 , 10:26 AM | #17
I've soloed SM Battle of Ilum and False Emperor on two DPS characters:

TK Sage with melee DPS companion (Nadia)
Gunnery Commando with healer companion (Elara)

the TK sage was actually easier because Nadia did not stand in bad stuff nearly as much .

I did all the H4 quests for the HK-51 line (pre-2.0) with a level 50 Jedi Guardian tank and Doc (healer companion) in Rakata gear on my tank and a mix of Tionese and Columi on Doc.

It is ALL about taking your time, thinking things through, and using the resources you have to their fullest capacity.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Ulunnes (Commando)
Zaggema (Sin) Daellia (Merc) Carrud (Marauder) Quith'edi'ata (Operative)

high end schematics * best crew skills * crew skill money making * Probability 101
"You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give it to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something else" Steve Jobs

UTlNNl
05.19.2014 , 01:45 PM | #18
Hammer Station HM Tunneler Droid. The second boss (torch, sawbones, tank guy) is just a tank and spank. I wasn't able to solo the final boss. So I decided just to upload this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=y_qQoNf4fjI

A little explanation of my strat. I deactivated my healer companion's cleanse and bound it to a key. I set myself to my focus target. When I got to around ~3 stacks, I would target myself and mash the button I bound to my companion's cleanse until he used it (usually took a couple seconds).

I might not be able to top my full solo clear of Athiss HM, but I'm gonna try Cademimu next.

grrrly
05.19.2014 , 07:01 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by UTlNNl View Post
Athiss HM, solo!

[/url]
Nice one! And it has restored my faith in Talos's healing abilities.

DoctorBeckett
05.29.2014 , 08:08 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Are you referring to the fact that your companion won't cross the threshold to fight General Ortol? And the door closes locking your companion out?

If so, do this:

1. Enter the room, but don't aggro the boss.
2. Dismiss your companion.
3. Re-summon.
I died... It wouldn't allow me back in.

Nice posts and video BTW... Keep it coming!!
For free stuff...
Are you looking for a casual leveling guild on the Harbinger server? Join <Hawke's Flight>(Imp side) and <Hawke's Nest> (Pub side). Pub/Imp sides.
Hawke's Flight/Hawke's Nest Guild Site