Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How far can you get?

DoctorBeckett
05.16.2014 , 09:15 AM | #1
I'm a level 55 BH Merc... I'm seeing how far I can get flashpoints done by myself on normal mode I can't finish Colicoid War (because of the group wargames) and Catimideu <sp?> (because of the boss being sealed in the room.)

How far can you go? what are you? Are there any that you can't get done?
For free stuff...
It's fun leveling & goofing around in SWTOR like a child, but, as soon as you reach 55, you discover you have to be like a responsible adult "What the hell happened?"

UTlNNl
05.16.2014 , 11:54 AM | #2
My Battle of Ilum and False Emperor solo speed runs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Pobii39Tg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1tcxYqEjWA

I derped at several places in each one, so I'm sure I could shave off a couple minutes from them both.

As far as the hardest content I could clear solo, I'm not sure. I'm sure I could do Kaon, but I wouldn't even want to try Lost Island.

EDIT: this actually made me want to go try Lost Island. I got to the final boss. It's taking me several tries to get a strat down for the first phase. I'll post a video when I clear it.

jedimessiah
05.16.2014 , 12:29 PM | #3
One of my favorite pass times is to solo HM flashpoints. I've done Black Talon, Boarding Party, Foundry, Directive 7, Battle of Ilum and False emperor. Currently working on Kaon. I use my Jugg as a tank with HK for DPS or respec to DPS on my Jugg and use Quinn for heals depending on the fight/situation. Some of the boss fights I definitely would not be able to do without Heroic Moment.

UTlNNl
05.16.2014 , 01:11 PM | #4
haha! I just beat lost island solo! i'll post the video by tomorrow. I have terrible upload times on my internet connection.

Khevar
05.16.2014 , 01:31 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by UTlNNl View Post
haha! I just beat lost island solo! i'll post the video by tomorrow. I have terrible upload times on my internet connection.
Very cool. SM or HM?

UTlNNl
05.16.2014 , 01:33 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Very cool. SM or HM?
just story mode. i barely squeaked by the first phase of the final boss, but other than that, the rest of it was really easy. I don't think I could do it on HM just because of that phase.

Khevar
05.16.2014 , 01:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by UTlNNl View Post
just story mode. i barely squeaked by the first phase of the final boss, but other than that, the rest of it was really easy. I don't think I could do it on HM just because of that phase.
Totally. Still, gratz on solo-ing it, it's certainly not an easy thing to do.

Danylia
05.16.2014 , 02:02 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DoctorBeckett View Post
I can't finish Colicoid War (because of the group wargames) and Catimideu <sp?> (because of the boss being sealed in the room.)
If you mean Cademimu Story Mode, that's perfectly soloable once you overlevel it (and possibly before) since there are no 2+ people mechanics ... which "boss sealed in the room" do you have in mind?
Quote: Originally Posted by IronSalamander View Post
Scorpio is just a glorified Microsoft product ("time to upgrade", "I must upgrade",etc.) and I really want this thing off my ship. Kaliyo went from obnoxious to worthless really fast and I would love to dump her out the airlock.

Khevar
05.16.2014 , 03:09 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DoctorBeckett View Post
... and Catimideu <sp?> (because of the boss being sealed in the room.)
Are you referring to the fact that your companion won't cross the threshold to fight General Ortol? And the door closes locking your companion out?

If so, do this:

1. Enter the room, but don't aggro the boss.
2. Dismiss your companion.
3. Re-summon.

UTlNNl
05.17.2014 , 01:38 AM | #10
Lost Island SM solo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dceR...ature=youtu.be

EDIT: upload finished