Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(((((((******PETITION: IMP/PUB))))): Remove comms from 16 man story mode

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
(((((((******PETITION: IMP/PUB))))): Remove comms from 16 man story mode

theSCARAYone
05.15.2014 , 07:16 PM | #1
Comms are op in 16 man.

8 is a smaller group and causes better communication between the group!

You get hardcore lag when you do 16 mans

The groupfinder links to 8 man anyway!

Its so much easier to find replacements for an 8 man and no one wants to do an 8 man because theres just no comms.

Comms are just useless, I mean I could use more credits... or something like that.

Forming 16 mans is so hard! You can never even dream to get those comms.

8 man is harder and you have a much more intimate relationship with the people that you are raiding with.
The Harbinger - Aggressors Legacy - HN Baa'nariim
Give me Pets! (Referral Link)

Khevar
05.15.2014 , 07:26 PM | #2
See patch notes for 2.8: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=738638
Quote:
Operations in Group Finder will now group players for the 16-Player Story Mode version of the Operation

BlackHairBud
05.15.2014 , 07:34 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
This is the reason why it is going to fail. Although some may think it is a success, how will this help the bonding experience. This is going to ruin the relations that grow while attending 8 mans. You can all go in a voice and just relax. The 16 group finder ( obviously what you posted was a fake) ruin the passion in the run.

Khevar
05.15.2014 , 07:50 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackHairBud View Post
The 16 group finder ( obviously what you posted was a fake) ruin the passion in the run.
Are you saying the link I posted to the patch notes, or the quote I made from the patch notes was a fake?

Qvasar
05.15.2014 , 07:54 PM | #5
Can't tell if serious...

BlackHairBud
05.15.2014 , 07:58 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Are you saying the link I posted to the patch notes, or the quote I made from the patch notes was a fake?
I am just simply stating that your wrong and most likely forged this post to try and prove yourself right

Khevar
05.15.2014 , 08:10 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackHairBud View Post
I am just simply stating that your wrong and most likely forged this post to try and prove yourself right
?????

Wrong about what? I've not once stated an opinion. What I did was quote a yellow post, and link to it.

If you follow these steps, you can be sure of reading the original post, untainted by any possibility of "forging" by me.

1. Go to http://www.swtor.com
2. Click on "Community"
3. Scroll down the page.
4. Look for the "Public Test Server" forum.
5. Click it.
6. Look for the post entitled: "Sticky: Game Update 2.8: Spoils Of War PTS Patch Notes - Last Updated 5/8/2014".
7. Hit CTRL-F in your browser.
8. Type this: "16-Player Story Mode"

You will then see what I quoted, written in yellow (i.e. official Bioware post).

After having done that, if you think I somehow managed to hack the TOR website and forge a yellow dev post, then I guess we have nothing else to speak about.

wainot-keel
05.15.2014 , 08:44 PM | #8
wow... lol... damn...

this is going places

Dingoo
05.17.2014 , 02:27 PM | #9
OP should really check his facts before lashing out..
Other then that the 16-man ques will be nice overall, what worried me was the note regarding bolster for sm ops..
Quote:
Players who meet the level requirement of the Operation will be Bolstered, removing the requirement for endgame gear.
Really Bioware? fckin really? what's the point of progression from hm fp's to ops? GG Bioware, you just made the WoW level of progression.. whats next? a "instant level 55 character" token in the cash shop?

AshlaBoga
05.17.2014 , 09:20 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by theSCARAYone View Post

1. You get hardcore lag when you do 16 mans

2. Forming 16 mans is so hard! You can never even dream to get those comms.

1. I don't get any lag when I do 16 man Ops.

2. It's easy to form up 24 man Ops if you have a guild of dedicated players.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!