Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Return of the gree event...??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Return of the gree event...??

Griad
05.14.2014 , 02:31 PM | #1
Hi all

i might have missed it but when is the gree event returning..??

THanks
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse

Rankyn
05.14.2014 , 02:32 PM | #2
Soon™

Fractal_Eye
05.14.2014 , 02:53 PM | #3
Although they haven't specifically said when it will be, it should be back sometime between update 2.8 & 2.9.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=740037

(So, I'm guessing sometime in June or July.)

DarthDymond
05.14.2014 , 02:55 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

Events! We will be running every one* of our major recurring events over the period between 2.8 and 2.9. Events include:
  • Double XP Weekend
  • Gree Event
  • Bounty Contract Week
*Except the Rakghoul Resurgence. Obviously, the Rakghoul plague was completely eliminated the last time, and the galaxy is absolutely safe from another outbreak. Right?
2.8 = June 10th and 2.9 = August 19th, so somewhere in that window is all we know for sure.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Griad
05.14.2014 , 03:22 PM | #5
OK thanks for the info
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse

Duskrequim
05.14.2014 , 04:42 PM | #6
*Except the Rakghoul Resurgence. Obviously, the Rakghoul plague was completely eliminated the last time, and the galaxy is absolutely safe from another outbreak. Right?

I hope this is them being sneaky,,, as I would hate if the Rakghoul plague does not return. I do not have max reputation with thorn and I do not have my pets. I want to get the rest of my pets =)

AshlaBoga
05.14.2014 , 04:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Duskrequim View Post

I hope this is them being sneaky,,, as I would hate if the Rakghoul plague does not return. I do not have max reputation with thorn and I do not have my pets. I want to get the rest of my pets =)
I think given the Reputation it might actually end up being on Alderaan -> Tatooine -> Coruscant and then another 3 planets. The rep makes me think it will be around for years.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

ZahirS
05.14.2014 , 05:07 PM | #8
/Signed

People like this event