Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Orange color crystals?

Comradebot
12.23.2011 , 08:56 AM | #1
Where can you acquire em? Got an artificer Jedi, and would love to wield a saber with a blade that's my college's school colors (eat em' up Kats!).

Clearly they're on the rarer side, so hey... figured I'd ask here.
Click Here to Donate to the Barrett Greyjoy Intergalactic Zoo & Dewback Ranch™ (Referral Link)
All Cartel Coins earned from referrals will be dedicated to funding The Barrett Greyjoy Intergalactic Zoo & Dewback Ranch™, coming soon to The Shadowlands

Xblackheart
12.23.2011 , 09:34 AM | #2
I think they are for dark side only..... so you might want to take your jedi on a killing spree....
COMIC SANS IS THE DARK SIDE

Ainrehtea
12.23.2011 , 09:36 AM | #3
I've seen a few but mostly in weapons for my Smuggler. Ones from the Vendor on Tatooine I think.
<Vengeance of the Fallen>
|~Juyo Server~|
+Social Rank 10+
Twi'lek Seer

Balmuck
12.23.2011 , 10:32 AM | #4
I'm 400 Artifice here and I can make level 47 Orange crystals.

So far I'm up to 31 Endurance and 31 Crit on the purples.
FULKAN

You can run, but you'll only die tired.

Sagerk
12.23.2011 , 10:59 AM | #5
I have an orange crystal, stole it out of a dropped orange Lightsaber... but it does say requires Dark I or higher...

NeoSpud
12.23.2011 , 11:22 AM | #6
I have an orange that doesn't require any alignment. It's from the pvp weapons vendor.

Eujin
12.23.2011 , 11:47 AM | #7
Go check Commendation Vendors. On both Coruscant and Dromund Kaas, the commendation weapons vendor (Or Specialty Goods vendor) both have nearly all of their weapons full of Orange Crystals. Get one, pull the crystal from it.

lickthesofa
12.23.2011 , 12:14 PM | #8
I'd like a pink lightsaber!

Cyphrus
01.01.2012 , 02:05 PM | #9
How exactly do you extract a color crystal from a weapon? Also is there a compendium of recipes and things you can make for each trade skill? I have been trying to decide whether to pick artificer or synth.

Shpanks!

Ramsese
01.01.2012 , 04:09 PM | #10
If it is a modable item (orange), shift right click the weapon to open the interface. grab the crystal and drop it in your backpack. You will be greeted with a window that tells you how much it will cost and whether to accept or deny.

Note however, that crystals have a level to them. You can certainly take a low level orange crystal (with +3 endurance) and stick it in a high level weapon. You will get an orange blade. But, you will give up the 40 some odd endurance you could have had for having a high level orange crystal.

**edited for clarity