Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RD-13A Chestguard

KnownError
05.14.2014 , 10:47 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kagekeishu View Post
Hiho ...

I hope this will help you a bit...

http://www.torhead.com/item/bEpgE9L/...ard#dropped-by

There you have a list of Mobs which perhaps could drop the RD-13A chest... BUT(!!) you should remember that - as far as I am aware of - the drop is adjusted to your Character-Level..! That means the higher your Level the lower the possiblity to get a good drop (orange Item for example)..! So if you try to farm those Mobs with lets say a Level 55 Char you will have to farm for quite some time ...

Kage
Does that mean if I get the armor at level 20, and I finally get to level 55 with mods to add to it, that it will not increase the value of the armor? Or will it go up to a level 55 armor because of the level 55 mods?

DarthDymond
05.14.2014 , 11:12 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by KnownError View Post
Does that mean if I get the armor at level 20, and I finally get to level 55 with mods to add to it, that it will not increase the value of the armor? Or will it go up to a level 55 armor because of the level 55 mods?
Any armor (or weapon for the matter) that can have mods put in it has its "Item Level" (the basic rating of how 'good' it is) determined solely by those mods.

If at level 11 you acquired the Esseles Consular's Robe, and then at level 55 put in an Advanced Resolve Armoring 36, an Advanced Aptitude Mod 36 and an Advanced Adept Enhancement 36 for the mods, then it would have exactly the same stats (and listed Item Level) as the Dread Master Force-Master's Vestments, which starts with those same mods (currently the best in the game).
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

KnownError
05.14.2014 , 11:19 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeweledleah View Post
Haha thanks!

Andryah
05.14.2014 , 11:26 AM | #14
Well if any of you kind people would like to send me one that would be cool lol Character name: X'esh

An adaptive armor of this would be great
What server?
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

KnownError
05.14.2014 , 09:42 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
What server?
The Bergeron (Not sure if I spelled that correctly lol) server

KnownError
05.14.2014 , 09:44 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Any armor (or weapon for the matter) that can have mods put in it has its "Item Level" (the basic rating of how 'good' it is) determined solely by those mods.

If at level 11 you acquired the Esseles Consular's Robe, and then at level 55 put in an Advanced Resolve Armoring 36, an Advanced Aptitude Mod 36 and an Advanced Adept Enhancement 36 for the mods, then it would have exactly the same stats (and listed Item Level) as the Dread Master Force-Master's Vestments, which starts with those same mods (currently the best in the game).
Oh okay good then. But it is all based on that gear being adaptable. So basically I need to be looking for the adaptable armor if I want to continue having it up to level 55. Thanks!

wainot-keel
05.14.2014 , 10:22 PM | #17
OP, you have more answers in other thread you made about this

Jeweledleah
05.14.2014 , 11:55 PM | #18
Oh okay good then. But it is all based on that gear being adaptable. So basically I need to be looking for the adaptable armor if I want to continue having it up to level 55. Thanks!
not necessarily. any moddable armor can work as long as its the highest armor rating your character can wear (so lets say for bounty hunter, that would be heavy) adoptive armor adjusts automatically, while set armor rating shells don't, but other than that (and you being unable to wear armor that's higher armor rating than what's allowed - like for example sorcerer not being able to wear heavy or medium shells) - they work in identical fashion to adoptive armors

KnownError
05.15.2014 , 12:28 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
OP, you have more answers in other thread you made about this
Yeah, that thread just blew up. At first it was just my two comments, and this thread was actually getting more responses. So that one kind of just started taking off.