Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Competitive West Coast PvP Server, WOUND IN THE FORCE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Competitive West Coast PvP Server, WOUND IN THE FORCE

CHRISGG's Avatar


CHRISGG
12.13.2011 , 03:25 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Stylen View Post
Oceanic PvP community is going to play on Swiftsure. Sorry buddy.
And? Not every Oceanic player wants to play with a bunch of nonfactors
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

NoseNuggets's Avatar


NoseNuggets
12.13.2011 , 03:30 PM | #12
swiftsure seems to be the spot for westy pvp

Appletaz's Avatar


Appletaz
12.13.2011 , 03:36 PM | #13
How can you say what the ratio is... only a tiny portion of the preorders have been allowed in this first day. That could dramatically change in the next 7 days.

CHRISGG's Avatar


CHRISGG
12.13.2011 , 03:41 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by NoseNuggets View Post
swiftsure seems to be the spot for westy pvp
For bad pvp. For high quality pvp you want Wound in the Force!
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

NoseNuggets's Avatar


NoseNuggets
12.13.2011 , 03:57 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Appletaz View Post
How can you say what the ratio is... only a tiny portion of the preorders have been allowed in this first day. That could dramatically change in the next 7 days.
its based mostly on the pre-launch guild deployment stats, and the changes to the population meters since the opening this morning.

NoseNuggets's Avatar


NoseNuggets
12.13.2011 , 03:58 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRISGG View Post
For bad pvp. For high quality pvp you want Wound in the Force!
yeah, because thats a metric we can totally theorize with the currently limited information we have.

what we CAN determine with the info we have is rough balance through guild deployment and population based on the quickness that it filled.

JackOnTheMap's Avatar


JackOnTheMap
12.13.2011 , 04:06 PM | #17
Best thing?

It's short for ***. (Whisky Tango Foxtrot)

Is there ANY other reason to join it?

That and it's the main server for a lot of the fansites. Darth Hater is here, etc etc

CHRISGG's Avatar


CHRISGG
12.13.2011 , 04:09 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by NoseNuggets View Post
yeah, because thats a metric we can totally theorize with the currently limited information we have.

what we CAN determine with the info we have is rough balance through guild deployment and population based on the quickness that it filled.
The metric is that there's no actually good dedicated Oceanic guilds. I know this considering i've played on Oceanic servers since the dawn of time

I'm sure we'll develop a small Oceanic community on Wound in the Force purely based off its location and the fact that there are many Oceanic players without a guild affiliation who don't enjoy beating up on scrubs as their endgame.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

Belish's Avatar


Belish
12.13.2011 , 04:12 PM | #19
I think this Empire trooper is destined for Wound in the Force. Once I get my shiny golden-ticket email.

CHRISGG's Avatar


CHRISGG
12.13.2011 , 04:22 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Belish View Post
I think this Empire trooper is destined for Wound in the Force. Once I get my shiny golden-ticket email.
You'd be a bounty hunter then (or Republic)
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!