Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Flirting Table

Captian_Jack
05.12.2014 , 09:13 AM | #11
That list is inaccurate for a light side female Imperial Agent.
"We think it's (same-gender romances) part of the expectation of a role-playing game. It's part of the expectation of a BioWare game." --Ray Muzyka, Senior Vice President and Co-founder of BioWare

Irongut
05.12.2014 , 09:21 AM | #12
This list is missing a lot of detail. For example: Male Sith Warrior can marry Vette, not listed; Female Sith Warrior can marry Quinn or Pierce, neither are listed; Male Inquisitor has lots of flirt options with and can marry Ashara yet she's not even listed; Male Agent can marry Kaliyo, not listed; and the list of things missing goes on.

Basically every class / gender that I know about was missing flirt and marry options that are available to them.
◄[|||||||█[☼]█[███████████████████████████████████)

DomiSotto
05.12.2014 , 09:48 AM | #13
I've noticed that main romances were left out from some classes, not sure why. I assumed the table only included the ones that you can flirt with before joining them to the party.

That's news to me that you can marry Pierce. I thought he was a 1-night stand? Things are looking up?

XiamaraSimi
05.12.2014 , 10:19 AM | #14
Female warriors can't marry Pierce, he just gets the job of being her shipboard booty call...
The Xiamara Legacy Jung Ma Nightmare Squadron
Simi, Anyamara, Anyankha, Apollimi, Xiamara, Betanya, S'imi, Kitsune'tsuki, Shi'ara, Tayanna, Asuka
BIOWARE PLEASE FIX THE BROKEN IMPERIAL SOR INTROS, ITS BEEN 8+ MONTHS!

DomiSotto
05.12.2014 , 10:26 AM | #15
Are the booty calls covered by dialogues or left to the player's imagination? Inquiring minds want to know. And F!Sith Warrior gets points for the vaudeville quality love life. Faux marriage to Quinn... with Pierce on a stand-by list. Why can't she get one of those handsome Jedi to educate about passion-victory axis?

TUXs
05.12.2014 , 10:28 AM | #16
Why would anyone keep track of this so closely that they'd make a freaking spreadsheet of it?! Geezus people, get outside...this kinda stuff creeps me out and gives gamers a bad name...

This is just weird...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])

DomiSotto
05.12.2014 , 10:39 AM | #17
It is no less weird than tracking how much better you get if you have 76% of accuracy vs 77% . Look, there are so very few flirts in the game, many of them are funny, some of them are Awww... and very few would replay a class with the same gender PC. It is useful to know particularly if you like the character. It is useful to know particular if there is an alternative to the in-party romance and you don't like the in-party romance. So, if you shut down the in-party, would you have anything at all?

In addition, stats like that, in the open, well, it makes a better case when you try to appeal to Bio to please, please, please produce more female-player oriented content. It is not that content is not good, it is that there is just a pittance compared to the male content.

casi
05.12.2014 , 10:41 AM | #18
(1) It is incorrect.

My sage had a chance to flirt with Theron Shan after completing the story on Forged Alliances (Korriban and Tython Flashpoints). This happens after you finished the Tython flashpoint and go to talk to him in the cantina about his impressions about the attack.

I have had other flirts on my sage in other flashpoints. I just didn't keep track as I saw no need in it.

(2) Why in the world would anyone keep track of flirts regarding NPC in a game? That makes no sense whatsoever. Do they make a spreadsheet for flirts in real life as well?

Maybe it is something they do just seems a bit overboard to me.

(3) What is the big deal of NPC and flirts? Honesty they say the same thing to every person. It like someone coming up to you and flirting with a friend of yours and then turning to you using the same line on your.

Maybe it is me but I kind of like someone to be a little original (sort of like my boyfriend is with me) and not use the same line.

(4) If you really all that interested in flirting what is stopping you from roleplaying flirting with all the male players in the game if you are interested in flirting. You can make up your own flirts in your roleplay.

Anyways have a good day.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. "]Guild Roleplay in Progress: A Time for Renewal[ https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/sK3jz376Zu8

DomiSotto
05.12.2014 , 10:49 AM | #19
You experience a game in a unique way, it all relates to your character and her story, her choices. Flirts are among the very few things in the game where you glean the character's personal life and can RP her as something other than a hero or a villain. It's something you do that doesn't involve killing. Romances and Friendships provided by the game are very special venues because of that. It goes beyond taking down notes on the next quest or getting the red/blue stars so you could use a relic or get an achievement.

I don't normally do Flashpoints. Time investment, grouping with strangers and hit and miss of the outcome is too much to bother.

ArielaKnight
05.12.2014 , 11:01 AM | #20
I think creating friendship with people online would create a better story than with a NPC that you basically see once or a companion that will repeat the same thing to another smuggler. You can create your own RP story without the flirts on the NPC. I know I did. I have created some wonderful friendships with people here and we have had a forum roleplay ongoing for at least two years or longer. If that is what you are looking for then try creating friendships with people online and making your own unique RP story that way.

I am not saying the NPC aren't fun, if you like that, but I find creating friendships and a roleplay story with others better and a lot more fun as you never know what will happen as you can't guess what the person you are roleplaying with is going to do.
The more you act like a lady, the more he'll act like a gentleman.