Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Flirting Table

DomiSotto
05.12.2014 , 06:40 AM | #1
Here is a link to someone very nice compiling the list of Flirts. Yeah, poor Female Consular.

http://bastat.tripod.com/flirting_in_swtor.htm

AlaricSevGirl
05.12.2014 , 06:57 AM | #2
Yup, a clear indication of sexual discrimination. The males have way more opportunities than the females do.
The Terran One Legacy; Ebon Hawk server; Rhiordan (Republic Trooper)
RP with the best, Universal Investigations

DomiSotto
05.12.2014 , 07:01 AM | #3
And here I was hoping to get my Smuggler committed to Numen Brock. When Riggs said his Chapter 3 quest goes to Balmorra I had hopes... oh, well. I guess not. Well, just one level to go till we can go there and I find out for myself if Bio thought of the obvious or forgot to care as usual.

JediRelentless
05.12.2014 , 07:11 AM | #4
Considering the other imbalances in the game I'm not surprised.
BW needs to do a better job with stuff like this.

Hoshkar
05.12.2014 , 07:42 AM | #5
So much for getting my female shadow laid, then again she is a giant prude anyway

Seems like the empire side of things enjoys some R&R though!
New to the game? (Get a free starter pack!!!) Just coming back to the game after 90+ days? (Get a 7 day subscription, a bundle pack and 1 character transfer!!!) Feel free to use me as a Referral! (CLICK HERE)

Wylf
05.12.2014 , 08:03 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DomiSotto View Post
Yeah, poor Female Consular.
She's a Jedi. If anything the male Consular should have less flirting options.

/edit: Aside from that, the list there isn't all that inclusive. You did notice that the consular the person writing that list played only was level 20, yes? Thats why there are so little flirting options for her. Because she's only level 20 and probably didn't even finish Taris.
'Twas right, said they, such birds to slay
that bring the fog and mist

The Mitharr Legacy - Way too many characters to name here.
EU - The Progenitor

iankalo
05.12.2014 , 08:05 AM | #7
Oh god .... Just wait till tomorrow. I`ll make a video, There is something very disturbing in Hutta`s cantina. You`ll see
English is not my native language Omee Topee!

DomiSotto
05.12.2014 , 08:17 AM | #8
Quote:
Aside from that, the list there isn't all that inclusive. You did notice that the consular the person writing that list played only was level 20, yes? Thats why there are so little flirting options for her. Because she's only level 20 and probably didn't even finish Taris.
My female Consular is Level 45, on Belsavis. I did not make a list, but I am pretty sure that's all I've got so far was my one and only (literally) Iresso and Tharan's Holographic ménage-a-trois. Of course, if starting right in the next prison yard my Consular starts getting bombarded with offers and solicitations... I'll gladly eat my hat! (But all I want is Zenith anyway).

Wylf
05.12.2014 , 08:22 AM | #9
Again, it's a Jedi. If you're honestly playing a Jedi with the expection of getting much love then you're not grasping the concept of a Jedi. Quite frankly the fact that Bioware gave Jedi flirting options at all makes me shake my head.
Your consular is essentially the Star Wars equivalent of a nun.
'Twas right, said they, such birds to slay
that bring the fog and mist

The Mitharr Legacy - Way too many characters to name here.
EU - The Progenitor

DomiSotto
05.12.2014 , 08:26 AM | #10
Attachment is forbidden. Flirting is not. One of the Jedi Mastres I save is married with an adult daughter (I bet he did not find her in a cabbage patch courtesy of the Force). Even my Master was a scalding-hot thing in her days. The highly respected Bastilla Shan... well, we all know what she had with Revan, and how we ended up with another Master of that last name... 300 years later.

And, my Smuggler is not a Jedi, and she haven't heard back from Numen Brock, and she is on Belasavis.

My Trooper is not a Jedi either, and so far... there was one half-hearted. She is on Taris.

My BH did not get anything as of yet, and my IA managed to get LS points for sleeping with a (Okay, a very attractive) blackmailer (yay?)

My Sith Warrior harasses an unfortunate gay man trying to find his dignity in Imperial military for flirts.