Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

need guidance.

NesisLegend
05.11.2014 , 11:51 PM | #1
Just rolled a Jugg. What would be the best professions if I was mainly going to PVP? Also I'm looking for an active server to PVP on. What's considered the best server for PVP? It would also be appreciated if you could name off active PVP guilds for either side. xD

Essence_of_Light
05.12.2014 , 12:00 AM | #2
There really aren't any specific crew skills (professions) that'll give you any significant advantage in PvP.

Although, if I was going to choose a crew skill specifically for PvP, I'd try Biochem. That was you can use some stims, and adrenals to provide a small boost.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, and free CC unlocks!

Fidelicatessen
05.12.2014 , 01:30 AM | #3
Biochem or Cybertech for PvP. Biochem for reasons already mentioned, Cybertech for the grenades.

NesisLegend
05.12.2014 , 02:43 AM | #4
Thanks for the replies. One more question. How would one go about getting recruited by a PVP guild? I'm not going to bother with the server forum, because it's most likely a graveyard. Should I just spam in general? Any PVP guilds that stand out that you know of?

Fidelicatessen
05.12.2014 , 05:50 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by NesisLegend View Post
Thanks for the replies. One more question. How would one go about getting recruited by a PVP guild? I'm not going to bother with the server forum, because it's most likely a graveyard. Should I just spam in general? Any PVP guilds that stand out that you know of?
Actually, your best bet is server forums. Spamming in general will get you an invite. To a guild that recruits from folks spamming in general. Server forums will likely net you a more stable (and probably more exclusively PvP) guild.

Maybe do a cross-post in Server Forums and PvP forums (make sure you mention which server you're on in your PvP forum post). Which server did you decide on, anyway?

NesisLegend
05.13.2014 , 12:44 AM | #6
I'm playing on Bastion Empire. Do you know of any good PVP guilds?

Fidelicatessen
05.13.2014 , 02:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by NesisLegend View Post
I'm playing on Bastion Empire. Do you know of any good PVP guilds?
No, but I'll bet if you post on the server forum you'll have better luck than in New Player Help.