Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Zhentil Keep Ranked 4's

xAgonyyy
05.11.2014 , 01:54 AM | #1
The awesome moment when they queue ranked 4's
just thought I'd share this as proof of these guys queueing 4's
http://www.twitch.tv/thepolishkat/c/4232220

sorry for the jery quality - lyfe as an Australian
Agony <All That>
My live stream!

Quote: Originally Posted by Luckeyduckey View Post
1. People still play this game
2. Who cares?
3. Bye.

ShadowOfLies
05.12.2014 , 06:01 AM | #2
Gigarye claims it takes 7 ppl to kill him in an arena.

clearly from this evidence it shows that he is wrong and is bad.

Thank you for confirming my suspicions yet again Agonyyy
Daampeer|Sin Daywalker|Jugg <mX> | The Bastion
Pureevil|Mara | JungMa

Fatal-N-Felony
05.17.2014 , 04:07 AM | #3
funny stuff, that rocky theme tho
<Intrepid> @ The Harbinger
World First 1Man Too Sexy; Don't Care - Currently Employed
#NoFilter

Treblt
05.21.2014 , 03:43 PM | #4
So why'd u delete ur games on stream against me ?
Mtofpo- Fajfyxc- Comedown

Seengularity
05.21.2014 , 05:23 PM | #5
I will watch the vid at home since it keeps crashing on my work pc but...

Don't do this though. From my experience, the zhentil keep guys join wzs and try their best. I don't see them leaving wzs, I haven't seen them talking smack. These guys do need boot camp desperately, but if others trample over them, laugh, point fingers and mock, it's not going to help them at all. Not like there's Qs to log into the the bastion and play the game (we need players)... If you won't help them, at least don't bring them down; least of all in a forum.

Now, since i'm most likely not up to date on this (and haven't watched the vid), and maybe some of them (or all) do run their mouths too much, then why not address specific players rather than stereotype the guild as a whole?

Bad thread, much agony....

BennyKrak
05.22.2014 , 04:08 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Seengularity View Post

Don't do this though. From my experience, the zhentil keep guys join wzs and try their best. I don't see them leaving wzs, I haven't seen them talking smack. These guys do need boot camp desperately, but if others trample over them, laugh, point fingers and mock, it's not going to help them at all. Not like there's Qs to log into the the bastion and play the game (we need players)... If you won't help them, at least don't bring them down; least of all in a forum.

Now, since i'm most likely not up to date on this (and haven't watched the vid), and maybe some of them (or all) do run their mouths too much, then why not address specific players rather than stereotype the guild as a whole?

People bag them out because they claimed to be the best APAC PvP Guild, when the only decent APAC PvP guilds still floating around are Midian and SPC.

True story.
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Samurai Pizza Cats | Just Relax | Your Companion

ShadowOfLies
05.22.2014 , 11:36 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Seengularity View Post

Not sure if srs or...
Daampeer|Sin Daywalker|Jugg <mX> | The Bastion
Pureevil|Mara | JungMa

SowanutZ
05.22.2014 , 05:15 PM | #8
players like Gigarye are the worst kind of players. theyre bad. fine. but they are all about beating their own drums when they talk about how great they are, refuse to take advice, and do the same retarded things over and over and over again.
Is this game on easy mode?

Loomi
06.05.2014 , 07:35 PM | #9
Just saw this topic but had to say something anyways. The reason ZK is so bad is because they take all the players the rest of the server rejects. Namely newcomers, castoffs, and bads that think they are really good but aren't good enough to know not to join ZK.

Usually when I get paired up with ZK premades, I just leave. Not because I don't want to sit for 15 minutes yelling at them for being so bad, but..... well, yea actually, I guess that is why lol.

And about the video - Couldn't help buy notice Zhentarim ditched his guildies at the start of the 4th round (2nd round, 2nd match). Isn't he the ZK Guildmaster? Even if he was just an officer, that is still the worst kind of person to be in a guild with. At least have the balls to stick around to the end.

Z-ToXiN
06.10.2014 , 09:16 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Loomi View Post
And about the video - Couldn't help buy notice Zhentarim ditched his guildies at the start of the 4th round (2nd round, 2nd match). Isn't he the ZK Guildmaster? Even if he was just an officer, that is still the worst kind of person to be in a guild with. At least have the balls to stick around to the end.
Ive seen this Zhentarim guy intentionally throw arenas. Wearing no gears, leaving spawn, and just sitting there doing nothing.

The Manshoon/Nibenay guy (who Im guessing is the GM) who spams gen chat with recruitment messages back in season 1 would queue for ranked arenas with about 26k health.

At least Gigarye was actually geared when he ques for arenas, which is more than can be said of the rest of ZK.
ADRAAJ
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // #GearRequirementForSolos