Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will Memorial weekend be a double exp?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Will Memorial weekend be a double exp?

horrorfaneightys
05.13.2014 , 03:41 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by PaxSithari View Post
We are given boosts, when you complete part of your class story.

It's quite easy to avoid receiving double XP if you don't want to. Play your 55s, do crafting, explore, farm a much lower FP for bits of gear. Basically don't do things that give you XP. Let your alt sit for the weekend, or roll another alt and see how far you can take that one just on double XP, while doing things differently in the story.
Maybe I wasn't clear, but I love double XP weekends. I was just commenting on the suggestion that they should remove the event and sell the boosts on the cartel market. I would be very unhappy to have to pay for those boosts.
Xaniata-kee, Morga-dar Li'lu-fei, Aiden-grey, Jadze

horrorfaneightys
05.13.2014 , 03:44 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
Fixed that for you.
Lol you changed it to given, when the suggestion I was commenting on was about paying.

Just to be clear, I love double XP, and don't think it would be fair to have to pay because a small minority don't enjoy it.
Xaniata-kee, Morga-dar Li'lu-fei, Aiden-grey, Jadze

Fidelicatessen
05.13.2014 , 06:05 AM | #23
Oh, right, more double exp.

Yes, we need more clueless newbs who have no idea how to play their class at level cap.

Superman_AZ
05.13.2014 , 07:55 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Fidelicatessen View Post
Oh, right, more double exp.

Yes, we need more clueless newbs who have no idea how to play their class at level cap.
The clueless noobs are prone to spending money, thus bringing us new content.

You're welcome
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy