Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will Memorial weekend be a double exp?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Will Memorial weekend be a double exp?

Larsenex
05.09.2014 , 03:14 PM | #1
I am just wondering. Some games are doing 'Summer' Kick off specials like EQ2, Secret World, and such so I am asking here for more information.
Corbindallas Agent of the Empire
VERMIN (spreading filth and disease in the Galaxy for ages!)

"Go for the Eyes Boo!"

loversoftwileks
05.09.2014 , 03:19 PM | #2
i hope not, gp monaco ,indy 500 and the coca-cola 600 so i won't have any time for the 2xp

Hoshkar
05.09.2014 , 03:28 PM | #3
Is it really that hard to get to 55? only been playing since January this year myself, and I have seen like 6 double exp weekends so far...
New to the game? (Get a free starter pack!!!) Just coming back to the game after 90+ days? (Get a 7 day subscription, a bundle pack and 1 character transfer!!!) Feel free to use me as a Referral! (CLICK HERE)

Nickious
05.09.2014 , 03:42 PM | #4
I hope not. 3 double XP weekends within a month of each other is more than enough.

Larsenex
05.09.2014 , 04:01 PM | #5
I am not really interested as well. My girlfriend sent me a text asking if there was going to be one. She is lvling up a Gunslinger and wanted to know...
Corbindallas Agent of the Empire
VERMIN (spreading filth and disease in the Galaxy for ages!)

"Go for the Eyes Boo!"

Rankyn
05.09.2014 , 05:03 PM | #6
I'd rather they just sell Double XP boosts on the Cartel Market and be done with it.
The people that wanted them could use them whenever they wanted and the people that didn't wouldn't have to worry about it.

Hoshkar
05.09.2014 , 05:06 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
I'd rather they just sell Double XP boosts on the Cartel Market and be done with it.
The people that wanted them could use them whenever they wanted and the people that didn't wouldn't have to worry about it.
As long as they keep them Bound to Legacy, I am fine with that.
New to the game? (Get a free starter pack!!!) Just coming back to the game after 90+ days? (Get a 7 day subscription, a bundle pack and 1 character transfer!!!) Feel free to use me as a Referral! (CLICK HERE)

Rankyn
05.09.2014 , 06:13 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoshkar View Post
As long as they keep them Bound to Legacy, I am fine with that.
No, the entire basis of the CM relies on people being able to acquire these items for credits from other players if they so choose.
To restrict a boost item like that would be foolish.

horrorfaneightys
05.09.2014 , 06:59 PM | #9
I'd be happy to be given boosts rather than have the events if they were free. No way should people have to pay for double XP because some people don't enjoy it.
"There is no heavier burden than a great potential" ~ Linus, Peanuts
Morga-dar Level 54 Assassin Li'lu-fei Level 54 Sentinel
Xaniata-kee Level 53 Sniper Aiden-grey Level 55 Vanguard

MaximusRex
05.09.2014 , 08:52 PM | #10
It seems to me that selling 1/2 XP and 0 XP "boots" would probably be more profitable, since those players whine a lot harder about it.