Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What US server is the most heavily populated?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What US server is the most heavily populated?

meierme
05.09.2014 , 01:29 PM | #1
id like to keep playing this game but only if there are people to play with. im in The Bastion and i can never find any one to do heroic missions with. is this game just on its last legs?

NajeeSensei
05.09.2014 , 01:49 PM | #2
http://www.torstatus.net/shards/us

Keep in mind what time of day you're playing in and the timezone region of the severs.

Kremsau
05.09.2014 , 01:50 PM | #3
I play on The Harbinger and it's generally very populated, especially on the beginning planets. Its not a problem finding Heroic partners on the planets down the road either.

illgot
05.09.2014 , 01:53 PM | #4
BC. First to hit Standard/Heavy, last to become Light in population.

It's West coast but still playable on the East Coast where I live.

tanerb
05.09.2014 , 01:57 PM | #5
For heroic missions, you need to try weekends where there are people in the planets. Also people do not play the content for leveling anymore, so everyday there are less and less people doing those missions. Thanks to KDY

Uncle_Robo
05.09.2014 , 04:39 PM | #6
I play all US servers and the most populated one is Harbinger.
BC gets "Heavy" status faster and more often because it takes less players to reach that status, and NOT because it has the highest population.

PVP servers tend to be less populated than PVE ones.
My Swtor Referral link: New Players receive 1x Unlock: Inventory Module! Returning subs receive Preferred Friends Bundle which includes Unlock: Inventory Module, Unlock: Crew Skill Slot, Display Titles, Unify Colors. And One Character Transfer for the lifetime of the account.

arunav
05.09.2014 , 04:54 PM | #7
If you transfer a character to another server, does the benefits of your currently legacy go with it? Or does everything reset?
"In the end, cowards are those that follow the dark side."

Free character transfer, and several other useful benefits: http://www.swtor.com/r/YpmgMVhttp://

AndasKastor
05.09.2014 , 05:22 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by arunav View Post
If you transfer a character to another server, does the benefits of your currently legacy go with it? Or does everything reset?
Your legacy transfers with you.

trancejeremy
05.09.2014 , 06:36 PM | #9
I play on Bergeron and while it always says it is the heaviest server load, I can't believe that means it's most crowded.

Post-Tattoine, most planets are completely deserted. 8-20 people on most planets. Like right now, I'm on Corellia, and there are 17 people.

Solloby
05.09.2014 , 06:54 PM | #10
APAC pve servers were merged with Harbinger so it would be a pretty heavily populated server all day round I would imagine.
The Shadowlands