Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why Bowdaar?!

kamennebbie
05.09.2014 , 12:44 PM | #21
Forget Aric. Skadge and Rusk only have one zombie customization each. SCORPIO has no customizations AT ALL.

horrorfaneightys
05.09.2014 , 12:45 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by DomiSotto View Post
And, non-human species changes for the humans TOO!

My wet dream is the flexible appearance companion customization.

Just open the damnable terminal for the companions without unlocking the race to the PC! Extra CC for species change (I can deal with Rona being related to Riggs through marriage not by blood, during the 5 min of the game (out of 3+ months playing with him) his species might have slight bearing on the story), less CCs to shave off the "I am a sleaze, dontccha know it?" beard off Doc, and super-CCs for making them Premium races like Torguta (then I can happily abandon my M!Inquisitor) and Nautolan (that species can make even Doc appeal).

And, at least one customization where Vector has shiny black eyes. Nautolan can, so the Joiner can too. Yep. Everyone creates lore all the time. We can do too.

Finally Guss as Nautolan is sooooo obvious and so fun! I mean, Kit Fess who did not make it, yes, yes? Anyone else is feeling it?!

Linkie to the preview?
I would love a Vector with shiny black eyes. I also wish we could play as Nautolans or Togruda. I would so roll a Nautolan smuggler if I could. I haven't got Guss so have no clue what he's like. But Doc is my fave companion, and he's perfect as is. I actually rolled a female Jedi again just so I could play through the romance. Might have to roll another to play through it again.
Xaniata-kee Morga-dar Li'lu-fei Aiden-grey Jadze Sangui Lavent Rou'n Nua'mi Bloodsigh Argeia Rufous Charc Janeena Rubane Gwyrr Vio'xa Audrina Rey

AlaricSevGirl
05.09.2014 , 12:55 PM | #23
They actually need to make Aric human because ********ity....ugh.
GSS Legacy, Jedi Covenant,
Guild Leader for Galactic Security Solutions (Pub)
Imperial Independence (Empire)

DomiSotto
05.09.2014 , 12:56 PM | #24
Oh, I am the opposite - I really do not want to play JK because I don't want to romance Doc - I see him now and again as my hubby's companion. Wish one could romance Scourge or Rusk. Maybe I will be blown away (I mean, Iresso is nice even if Zenith is better).

Speaking of Iresso, a different African customization for him would be great, where he looks a bit more mature but still attractive (there are a few Jedi masters/SIS agents using it). Mirialian or Torguta would be best obviously!

I don't think they have another face for a whatever species Rusk has They did 3 recolors on Ashara though and Gault has a bit of variations. So, it is probably doable. Hmm?

Quote:
I haven't got Guss so have no clue what he's like.
He is a healer, he is funny, with some bits of surprising depth. If he were a Naut, Riggs would be given a LoA. Unless Riggs was Twi'lek, then my heart is either broken...

DomiSotto
05.09.2014 , 12:59 PM | #25
Quote:
They actually need to make Aric human because ********ity....ugh.
The beauty of opening customization terminal to the player for companion customization is that you will be able to do it

My impassionate plea about it is here:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=737340

amona
05.09.2014 , 01:54 PM | #26
The beauty of opening customization terminal to the player for companion customization is that you will be able to do it

My impassionate plea about it is here:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=737340
or turn kira in a sith pureblood and elara in a chiss , is support this

horrorfaneightys
05.09.2014 , 02:00 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by amona View Post
or turn kira in a sith pureblood and elara in a chiss , is support this
I really would love a chiss Elara.
Xaniata-kee Morga-dar Li'lu-fei Aiden-grey Jadze Sangui Lavent Rou'n Nua'mi Bloodsigh Argeia Rufous Charc Janeena Rubane Gwyrr Vio'xa Audrina Rey

JimG
05.09.2014 , 02:05 PM | #28
I want new companion customizations more than anything else! BUT....

WHY BOWDAAR?! WHY?!!!
There have been several new companion customizations released through various methods. It was his turn to get one. What's the big deal? Frankly, since you can't change his look with armor, companions like Bowdaar are most in need of customization options. Not sure why this would ruin anyone's day. It might be time to switch to decaf, lol.

DomiSotto
05.09.2014 , 02:14 PM | #29
It did not ruin my day. I was spoofing all the other threads about no happiness for any new features. I do find it ironic that from all companions it's Bowdaar, who is not going to change much at all, while most romanceable companions for a female PC need significant improvement. Particularly compared to the male pc romances who all have customizations one prettier than another, and nearly every species choice in the game.

I mean, a male char starts looking at customizations, and it's like: Do I want her to be gorgeous blonde or amazing read-head, or a smoldering brunette? A female char is like... Okay, which one I can look at without wincing? And only one has a BT3, and that a one-night stand. And then Bio goes and plants drop-dead gorgeous males all over the game, without flirting options. Most of them you get to kill too. YAY!

Damask_Rose
05.09.2014 , 02:49 PM | #30
Linkie to the preview?
Scroll to the bottom http://dulfy.net/2014/05/08/swtor-na...-vendor-items/

When your other post title gets truncated it reads as "A Flexible Companion..." and my mind goes into the gutter
Still waiting for Quinn's "meaningful" reunion!