Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why Bowdaar?!

DomiSotto
05.09.2014 , 07:26 AM | #1
Okay, everyone posts outraged posts about all the new things that are coming, so I am going to shout out mine:

I want new companion customizations more than anything else! BUT....

WHY BOWDAAR?! WHY?!!!

There are so many companions who need new custom overlays (ARIC!!!! The only UGLY Cathar in the Galaxy & the only alien romance for a female PC), not to mention the overlays that would change human/near-human companions into other species (see the only alien romance for a female PC) or Guss into a Nautolan (because that would be AWSOME!!!), why on Earth Bowdaar? A Wookie is a Wookie is a Wookie!!!!

Alright, if you always wanted Bowdaar customization, I apologize.

P.S: Or, if Bowdaar's Romance is coming, again, I apologize. I suppose it's one way to save on voicing.

Hoshkar
05.09.2014 , 07:28 AM | #2
I think their priority right now is making half nude armor sets. Give them time, pretty sure this isn't the last customization they will be making
New to the game? (Get a free starter pack!!!) Just coming back to the game after 90+ days? (Get a 7 day subscription, a bundle pack and 1 character transfer!!!) Feel free to use me as a Referral! (CLICK HERE)

Argencia
05.09.2014 , 07:29 AM | #3
I am a Bowdaar fan. He's like a giant fluffy teddy bear.. that occasionally rips peoples' arms off and my smuggler is okay with that.
"Where are you going and what do you wish?" the old moon asked the three."We've come to fish for the herring fish that live in this beautiful sea."

Bstr
05.09.2014 , 07:30 AM | #4
Certain sources state that we are getting a Wookie NPC quest giver for the next part of Forged Alliances.

My guess is that the new customization is to make Bowdarr look like this NPC.

Another Aric customization would be good though. I can't find any that I really like.
Bobuster: Sab. Guns. Robcase: Seer Sage Jr An'val: Def. Guard. ShepardCmd: S.S. Vang.
Bosat'ta: Bodyguard Merc. Bophia: Anni. Maurader Borbend: Med. Op.
<Republic's Hammer> <Reformation> Jung-Ma Server

Superman_AZ
05.09.2014 , 07:30 AM | #5
I would imagine all companions will get some sort of upgrade at some point. Some people like the wookie. Relax
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

DomiSotto
05.09.2014 , 07:54 AM | #6
Oh, I like Bowdaar, I just think there is more urgent needs (=profits for Bio) in the companion customization department. Plus everyone complains about the things I don't understand... I figured I'd complain about the only one I do

horrorfaneightys
05.09.2014 , 07:58 AM | #7
But what's wrong with how Aric looks? He's awesome.

Personally, I would like customisation for Scorpio.
"There is no heavier burden than a great potential" ~ Linus, Peanuts
Morga-dar Level 54 Assassin Li'lu-fei Level 54 Sentinel
Xaniata-kee Level 53 Sniper

DomiSotto
05.09.2014 , 08:08 AM | #8
I find all Aric's customization very ugly. All other males at least have very different sets not just recolors of the same 9even if they are boring humans). So, a couple of conventionally attractive Cathars, to look more like that Jedi Master on Tython who takes the baby off your hands would be well, nice.

I haven't got to Scorpio yet, but Guss = Nautolan would have brighten my day today. As well as Iresso as a Miri or a Torguta... it's probably too late for Riggs for me (though if it was available today, I might still benefit), but I will buy an alien customizations for Androncus, Doc, Torian, Mal and whichever one I have forgotten about. EDIT: Ah, Vector. Can't do much about him, I suppose.

Wylf
05.09.2014 , 08:16 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DomiSotto View Post
I find all Aric's customization very ugly. All other males at least have very different sets not just recolors of the same. So, a couple of conventionally attractive Cathars, to look more like that Jedi Master on Tython who takes the baby off your hands would be well, nice.
Firstly: One Cathar, many Cathar.
Secondly: That guy is 'conventionally attractive'? Seriously? o I mean, I won't call him ugly, but... conventionally attractive?

I'd wager that people with fur all over their body are rarely what could be considered 'conventionally attractive'
'Twas right, said they, such birds to slay
that bring the fog and mist

The Mitharr Legacy - Way too many characters to name here.
EU - The Progenitor

OddballEasyEight
05.09.2014 , 08:17 AM | #10
THEY DIDN'T PICK THE COMPANION I LIKE! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

That's pretty much how it sounds like.

They picked bowdaar because they picked bowdaar. He deserves a customization as much as anyone.