Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Security Key App

gamingdexter
05.07.2014 , 06:36 PM | #1
Hey all,

I have the physical key (since launch) and downloaded the iOS app finally. However, I'm a little confused with the setup. I entered in the serial code from the back of the physical key into the app under Serial number and proceed to the next steps. This is where I am stuck, I don't know where to get the Activation Code or Reactivation password. I heard that it is under My Account and Security Key, but the only options I have there is remove or replace my key.

I've heard that there is an option to add a mobile version, but I don't see anywhere. Any help would be grateful, thanks!
GamingDex

RWScissors
05.07.2014 , 06:48 PM | #2
Click the link to "replace key" and follow the instructions. The information you enter into the app will be provided on one of the pages that follow.
'Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.'
Mark Twain

LeJarC
05.07.2014 , 06:53 PM | #3
As far as I know there can only be 1 security associated with an account, since you already have a physical security key, you need to go to your account page on swtor.com and on the security key page it will then tell you that you already have an associated key, and it will give you the option to either remove it or replace it with a new one.

The new one in this case being the app you downloaded on your iOS device. However I don't understand what you mean with 'mobile'. I thought the iOS version was pretty mobile

EDIT: too late