Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged "Active Characters (Server)" on my account.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Bugged "Active Characters (Server)" on my account.

Woetoo
05.07.2014 , 02:13 PM | #1
tl;dr ... Could someone from CS please reset my Active Characters (Server) for Red Eclipse (EU) to be the correct number (9 of 13). Account name: Woetoo.

The longer version....

I recently dropped back from Subscriber to Preferred status.
I have 18 characters on my primary server (Red Eclipse) and due to previous unlocks... 13 characters slots per server.

When I went through the process of activating the characters I still plan to actively use, the process kept locking up. The spinning blue wheel of eternal torment would stay when I tried to activate some of my toons and the only way I could clear it was to go back to the server selection screen and return to the character select list.
Eventually I managed to activate the first 9 of my characters.

It was then I noticed the Active Characters (Server) count was at 12/13 (12 of 13). With 6 Inactive Characters.
Clearly my double/triple attempts to activate specific toons have been double/triple counted.

So whilst I've activated 9, the server thinks I've actually done 12. Reading other threads here, it would appear that it is a hard limit and despite being wrong - it would mean I can only activate another 1

Could someone from customer services please reset my Active Characters (Server) for Red Eclipse (EU) to be the correct number (9 of 13).

Thanks in advance,
-Woe

Edit: I'm just now trying to activate other characters on The Ebon Hawk and am again encountering the Blue Spinning Wheel of Eternal Torment. I've left it for nearly 10 minutes now and it's not responding. So just in case, could you also check my numbers of Ebon Hawk too - since it's possible by the time you read this, the Active Characters number for that server will be out of sync too.
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.

My SW:TOR Passions : SWTOR is F2P in name only - Varied Choices Within FPs/Ops - Cross Faction Guilds - Better Guild List Panel

Woetoo
05.09.2014 , 07:56 AM | #2
/bump
Still broken.

Could some kind CS please fix my active characters on the Red Eclipse (EU) server to be 9 (rather than the incorrect 12 as it currently shows).

First raised : 1 day 17 hours ago.

Thanks again,
-Woe
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.

My SW:TOR Passions : SWTOR is F2P in name only - Varied Choices Within FPs/Ops - Cross Faction Guilds - Better Guild List Panel

Woetoo
05.19.2014 , 06:33 AM | #3
/bump
Still broken.

(thankfully, whilst I did encounter the timeout issues when reactivating my Ebon Hawk characters - a lot more patience on my part meant the system didn't break it in the process).

Meanwhile, I am still stuck on 12/13 active characters instead of the correct 9/13. Meaning I can only unlock 1 more instead of the correct 4. Please help.

I've raised a bug report (here)

It has been 12 days, 4 hours and 20 minutes since my last confession... erm.. I mean since I originally posted about this problem. Isn't nearly 2 weeks enough for a CS request?

Would be nice if some kind CS person could sort this out for me, or point me in the direction of someone who could.

Kind regards,
-Woetoo

This line intentionally left blank.

AbsolutGrndZero
05.19.2014 , 04:29 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Woetoo View Post
/bump
Still broken.

(thankfully, whilst I did encounter the timeout issues when reactivating my Ebon Hawk characters - a lot more patience on my part meant the system didn't break it in the process).

Meanwhile, I am still stuck on 12/13 active characters instead of the correct 9/13. Meaning I can only unlock 1 more instead of the correct 4. Please help.

I've raised a bug report (here)

It has been 12 days, 4 hours and 20 minutes since my last confession... erm.. I mean since I originally posted about this problem. Isn't nearly 2 weeks enough for a CS request?

Would be nice if some kind CS person could sort this out for me, or point me in the direction of someone who could.

Kind regards,
-Woetoo

This line intentionally left blank.
Try emailing them support@swtor.com
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain