Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Today's pack chances at good items lower than usual?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Today's pack chances at good items lower than usual?

Solzean's Avatar


Solzean
05.06.2014 , 05:35 PM | #1
I am just wondering if anyone feels like the new pack isn't giving out the good items like they used to? In the past I have had pretty good luck so i am not extremely upset. I just opened 24 without a mount or a weapon. Only 1 pet and a couple emotes. The rest was all armor. Curious if anyone else has seen similar results where it seems that the item distribution is different than before?

If it is just me I might consider grabbing another hypercrate.

Docmal's Avatar


Docmal
05.06.2014 , 06:11 PM | #2
I agree... I opened 60 packs and got 1 rare mount, no pets and no weapons.
Feeling Parsecseh?
<Redemption> @ The Shadowlands
Handrew - Shadow Tank Drewbacca - Guardian DPS
& 13 more...

Vandicus's Avatar


Vandicus
05.06.2014 , 06:13 PM | #3
I don't buy fresh packs off the GTN, but I'm going to point out that with your thread title you're(intentionally or not) fishing for people who were less lucky than normal.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

Solzean's Avatar


Solzean
05.06.2014 , 06:26 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Vandicus View Post
I don't buy fresh packs off the GTN, but I'm going to point out that with your thread title you're(intentionally or not) fishing for people who were less lucky than normal.
No, I actually would like to hear those who got a good amount of drops. Should I change the title to Chances at items different than usual? Curious how you go about asking about something like this without looking like it is phishing. (no sarcsm)

JimG's Avatar


JimG
05.06.2014 , 06:30 PM | #5
Considering there are only two pets in this pack (one of them being a mini-ship model), I wouldn't expect a lot of pet drops.

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
05.06.2014 , 06:37 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Solzean View Post
I am just wondering if anyone feels like the new pack isn't giving out the good items like they used to? In the past I have had pretty good luck so i am not extremely upset. I just opened 24 without a mount or a weapon. Only 1 pet and a couple emotes. The rest was all armor. Curious if anyone else has seen similar results where it seems that the item distribution is different than before?

If it is just me I might consider grabbing another hypercrate.
I feel the opposite, I got 2 desslars.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
Quote:
Oooh look a butterfly.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

ivanhedgehog's Avatar


ivanhedgehog
05.06.2014 , 08:50 PM | #7
did anyone get a bantha? they are packing more and more garbage filler items diluting the already sparse good drops. how many underwater crap armor drops do I need in 1 hypercrate? I wont be buying any more hypercrates in the future.

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
05.06.2014 , 09:00 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ivanhedgehog View Post
did anyone get a bantha? they are packing more and more garbage filler items diluting the already sparse good drops. how many underwater crap armor drops do I need in 1 hypercrate? I wont be buying any more hypercrates in the future.
I like the Underwater Armor design and am mad I didn't get a full set in the packs I bought.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
Quote:
Oooh look a butterfly.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

Wylf's Avatar


Wylf
05.06.2014 , 09:28 PM | #9
No Bantha

Got a Highland Dewback though... not sure if I'll ride that or sell it. We'll see. Two mounts for me, a bunch of Underwater Armors (2 complete underwater adventurerers sets. Ha ha, Reno!), 3 upper and one supplementary mandalorian armor boxes, complete set of Sogan Surs stuff, Casual Vandal set that's missing the supplementary stuff and able hunter that's missing the upper armor.

Aside from that, bracers, gloves, chest and legs of Juhanis armor, which ist the armor set I wanted to collect anyway. Just need to buy boots and a belt now.

Oh, and the second mount was that Ikas thing.

I want a Banthaaaaa
'Twas right, said they, such birds to slay
that bring the fog and mist

The Mitharr Legacy - Way too many characters to name here.
EU - The Progenitor

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
05.06.2014 , 09:34 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Wylf View Post
No Bantha

Got a Highland Dewback though... not sure if I'll ride that or sell it. We'll see. Two mounts for me, a bunch of Underwater Armors (2 complete underwater adventurerers sets. Ha ha, Reno!), 3 upper and one supplementary mandalorian armor boxes, complete set of Sogan Surs stuff, Casual Vandal set that's missing the supplementary stuff and able hunter that's missing the upper armor.

Aside from that, bracers, gloves, chest and legs of Juhanis armor, which ist the armor set I wanted to collect anyway. Just need to buy boots and a belt now.

Oh, and the second mount was that Ikas thing.

I want a Banthaaaaa
What's that inventory? You have the vandal supplementory? Better not tell Wylf.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
Quote:
Oooh look a butterfly.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs