Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Raids, Repair Bills, and Requests for Credits on the loot table

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Raids, Repair Bills, and Requests for Credits on the loot table

Iwipe
01.07.2012 , 05:13 PM | #11
If you do your dailies, you can make quite a bit of credit.

Vandaman
01.07.2012 , 05:39 PM | #12
I hate to tell you, but this is an MMO. Grinding is part of the game. Once you get endgame you do dailies (these net me a good 100k or more easily per day) and raid/pvp.

Helagoth
01.07.2012 , 05:59 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Vandaman View Post
I hate to tell you, but this is an MMO. Grinding is part of the game. Once you get endgame you do dailies (these net me a good 100k or more easily per day) and raid/pvp.
Yeah except I don't think there's anyone who really considers grinding fun...
Integrity MMO Community
Casual, no pressure, Quality Raiding - Juyo Server
PvE - EST - Mature Players Only

naexus
01.07.2012 , 06:05 PM | #14
10-20 stims - 60k
40+ medpacs - 60k
repair costs on a hard raiding push in raid purples (2-3 red gear repairs) - 120k

"potential" daily cost around the 200k mark
"congratulations" you beat boss x, heres 63 credits

that there is the issue, would 8-10k each per boss be too much to ask?
║ ▌█║ Nerf Dialogue ║█ ▌║
PVE - Progression - Raiding

SirGiLLam
01.07.2012 , 06:21 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by naexus View Post
10-20 stims - 60k
40+ medpacs - 60k
repair costs on a hard raiding push in raid purples (2-3 red gear repairs) - 120k

I'm alittle surprised a competitive raid guild are the ones complaining about this. If you Dont want to take a few days off to farm more credits that's fine. But understand if you want to raid everyday to get the number one spot you need to sacrifice time to farm also.

The bosses are to easy you complain, not enough money to raid all day your complaining. I actually enjoy seeing the raid race with higher end guilds, unfortunately my life dictates I can not put in the time to raid at the highest level anymore. But when I did, I understood to be a member in that type of guild required more than just being on for raids during progression. I needed the time to farm mats , credits and whatever else was needed.

Kinda disappointed Nerf Dialogue, I thought you viewed competitive raiding the right way.

SirGiLLam
01.07.2012 , 06:38 PM | #16
If you could spend all day in Nightmare Soe and kill him in a week, what would you and everyone be saying?

Wow this is way to easy for endgame raiding. Correct?

There is a price to failure, and in this case it's credits. If you want to raid with the bigboys, put on your bigboy pants and get to it. If not relax your schedule and farm credits to pay for repairs while you learn the fight.

Magdain
01.07.2012 , 06:46 PM | #17
10-20 stims - 60k
40+ medpacs - 60k

Are you just making things up? I provide stims for my entire raid and it hasn't really affected my income enough to notice. It doesn't cost anywhere near 60k to do missions for the mats, and it's even cheaper if you manually gather.

Any guild that has 3 full repairs in a night is either god awful, with every attempt lasting less than 3 minutes, or is raiding for 8 hours. The latter is plausible, but any guild that is going to devote 8 hours to a single raid night is good enough to kill the current content in half that time.
>>Magdain - Sawbones<<
Magz - Seer
Magdainz - Combat Medic
@The Fatman

PhoenixMatrix
01.07.2012 , 06:47 PM | #18
10-20 stims - 60k
40+ medpacs - 60k

Well, blue stims may save you quite a chunk out of that. Probably a good start =P

Also, making credits for people who do other stuff than raid is far too easy, so expect hyper-inflation on the GTN, if only for twinked leveling characters. So selling just a few random crafted pieces of gears will soon easily cover all of that as everyone will be running around with a few million. Hell, soon you can just sell purple ingredients to cover your expenses at the pace people are getting credits.

Valan
01.07.2012 , 07:42 PM | #19
When Naexus says Stims, they probably mean Adrenals, which you will definitely go through 20 easily in a night
Tactician, Operative of Rapture
a 16 player Operations guild on The Shadowlands

SirGiLLam
01.07.2012 , 07:48 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Valan View Post
When Naexus says Stims, they probably mean Adrenals, which you will definitely go through 20 easily in a night
So......if you want to try for world first, there are prices and sacrifices to be made. Don't complain that the price for world first is to high.

And I am sure they will adjust the credit drop from bosses at some point. But the point here isn't for normal raid guilds. This is supposed to be a highend progression guild complaining cause to achieve world/NA world first it's taking to much commitment for there guild to achieve.