Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Community Team Position

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sangrar
05.06.2014 , 09:01 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
Is it just me that would find it disturbing if some of the more outspoken forum goers become a mod?

ofc then all their comments would be filtered.
the guy makes pvp guides and everything, think I saw a video of him doing an arena with the devs themselves so I think he is qualified to speak on matters of the game and pvp, plus who knows what the community wants better than an actual member of teh community?
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

ManiacDavis
05.08.2014 , 11:41 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
the guy makes pvp guides and everything, think I saw a video of him doing an arena with the devs themselves so I think he is qualified to speak on matters of the game and pvp, plus who knows what the community wants better than an actual member of teh community?
I may have to add you as a reference
Man-iac - The Only Commando Left Standing
http://www.twitch.tv/rrmaniac

Aikion
05.10.2014 , 03:53 PM | #23
Well I got rejected. Good luck to the rest of you!
aikiwoce
Jeddit - r/swtor

Sangrar
05.10.2014 , 08:32 PM | #24
I considered applying, but then I realized there is a small chance they might not take a 16 year old still in high school whose only forum experience is in these forums...
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

MishraArtificer
05.14.2014 , 04:21 PM | #25
Man, I was REALLY excited by the thought of this until I saw...
Quote:
Please note this is an on-site opportunity in Austin. No relocation will be provided.
...at the bottom.

That's just unfortunate. Not sure if I can even apply for it anymore.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!