Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Star Wars Rebels Trailer Released

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars Rebels Trailer Released

WinterRu's Avatar


WinterRu
05.04.2014 , 05:51 PM | #21
The trailer was interesting; I will give it a try.

Although I have to admit that all I could think about when seeing the Jedi (sorry, I forget his name) is how similar he was to Kyle Katarn. Shoulder piece on 1 arm - check! Blaster on hip along with lightsaber - check! Beard - check! Casual clothes instead of Jedi robe - check! I'm a huge Katarn fan so that irked me slightly.

Like I said, however, I will check it out.
"You can't look dignified when you're having fun.".

marcelo_sdk's Avatar


marcelo_sdk
05.04.2014 , 06:05 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Star Wars was always aimed towards kids, why would they aim it towards adults?
Lol, I hope this was sarcasm.

ZahirS's Avatar


ZahirS
05.04.2014 , 06:09 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by WinterRu View Post
The trailer was interesting; I will give it a try.

Although I have to admit that all I could think about when seeing the Jedi (sorry, I forget his name) is how similar he was to Kyle Katarn. Shoulder piece on 1 arm - check! Blaster on hip along with lightsaber - check! Beard - check! Casual clothes instead of Jedi robe - check! I'm a huge Katarn fan so that irked me slightly.

Like I said, however, I will check it out.
Awesome, you can also see the hidden lightsaber also very cool.
wont miss it too

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
05.04.2014 , 06:28 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by marcelo_sdk View Post
Lol, I hope this was sarcasm.
It's not? Star Wars has always been towards kids/general audience, I don't see why they would aim it at specifically for adults.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

marcelo_sdk's Avatar


marcelo_sdk
05.04.2014 , 06:32 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
It's not? Star Wars has always been towards kids/general audience, I don't see why they would aim it at specifically for adults.
Now it's different, you didn't say general audience before, it's two very different things.

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
05.04.2014 , 06:52 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by marcelo_sdk View Post
Now it's different, you didn't say general audience before, it's two very different things.
Well I was lumping kids with general audience, but I probably should have specified.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Zoom_VI's Avatar


Zoom_VI
05.04.2014 , 06:54 PM | #27
dumb college dorm wifi won't let me watch it.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

marcelo_sdk's Avatar


marcelo_sdk
05.04.2014 , 08:18 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirazy View Post
I HOPE you understand that Starkiller and The Force Unleash was always, from the very beginning, not considered canon, at all? And in fact was explicitly labeled non-canon?
Don't know from where you took this, TFU has always been part of the canon. Wether you like it or not, it's up to everyone, but it does'nt chagne it's canon.

Kirazy's Avatar


Kirazy
05.04.2014 , 09:52 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by marcelo_sdk View Post
Don't know from where you took this, TFU has always been part of the canon. Wether you like it or not, it's up to everyone, but it does'nt chagne it's canon.
No, it hasn't been. From the very beginning it was expressly not canon.

marcelo_sdk's Avatar


marcelo_sdk
05.04.2014 , 11:13 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirazy View Post
No, it hasn't been. From the very beginning it was expressly not canon.
Ok, show me a source who confirms that.