Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars Rebels Trailer Released

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars Rebels Trailer Released

Beniboybling
05.04.2014 , 07:04 AM | #1
The first official trailer and the longest piece of footage we've soon so far.

I think the art style is growing on me, I still prefer TCW animation but this has its own character.

Thoughts?

Trooperclay
05.04.2014 , 07:11 AM | #2
This looks more interesting than I once thought... Might have to watch it when it comes out...
Captain Tavv March- Republic Special Forces: Atlas Squad
Baclar March, Founder- Imperial Intelligence
Master Jax-Clay March- Jedi Order

tunewalker
05.04.2014 , 07:14 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
The first official trailer and the longest piece of footage we've soon so far.

I think the art style is growing on me, I still prefer TCW animation but these has its own character.

Thoughts?
Honestly... I hopes its as AWESOME as this looks. I like the art style and it to me looks like it has potential for both very dark and forboding moments as well as awesome action adventure and some good light hearted character humor moments to, in other words, if the trailer is to believed, a show worthy of the title Star Wars. Very high possibility I will enjoy this more then i enjoyed Clone wars.

Edit: though I think season 5 of Clone Wars is easily the best, and its not because it "dark" or anything, but because it has far more character development and a greater sense of continuety and growth.

Beniboybling
05.04.2014 , 07:45 AM | #4
Oh and I forgot to say, May the 4th be with you folks.

Wolfninjajedi
05.04.2014 , 09:49 AM | #5
Looks to be good, though I will say the Stormtrooper and the helmets(or well just the helmets) seem a little too big. But eh...looks nice, can't wait for the 1st episode though I think I'm already annoyed with Hera somewhat.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

YoshiRaphElan
05.04.2014 , 12:06 PM | #6
"Focus your fire on...on the Jedi!" Awesome.

Aurbere
05.04.2014 , 12:20 PM | #7
It didn't help my view of the show, if that's what you're asking. Still, let's wait and see.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

marcelo_sdk
05.04.2014 , 12:25 PM | #8
I'm both hopeful and worried. Hopeful cause this has great potential, but worried that they don't do it too child-directioned, like they did on the first two seasons of TCW.

ZahirS
05.04.2014 , 12:40 PM | #9
Pretty cool, going to watch this.

DeltaBos
05.04.2014 , 12:42 PM | #10
I hope you all realize that this show s#!ts all over starkiller, you know, epic jedi who pulled star destroyers out of the sky. The guy who personally defeated the emperor and inspired the rebellion. The guy who's family crest is on every rebel fighter. Yeah this show will be great (sarcastic).
Query: Is there someone that you need killed master?