I am begging you bioware please change the green lightsaber color back to beta color

bbmf

i have been a sub since launch and i think you have made a fantastic game, sure there have been hiccups but what online game doesn't have the off moment but over all you have done a brilliant job with swtor, i am not the kind of person who wants everything and wants it yesterday but i have been waiting for you to either fix the currant look of the green lightsaber or release a new crystal so we could have the color you had in beta, green has been my favorite lightsaber color since ROTJ and i would love to have a decent green lightsaber color in swtor, i realize i am not alone in this view there are plenty of threads already asking for what i am asking for but there seems to be no reply by a developer on getting a new or revised crystal so i just thought i would voice my concerns, thank you for your time.

p.s for people reading this saying its just bloom i have messed about with the graphics settings in game and with my monitor for many hours but to no avail

i have been a sub since launch

Irrelevant.

As for the crystal color... we are two and a half years past the end of beta. This ship has sailed. Put a request up in the forum for CM content, or in the suggestion forum, for the green you want.

would any of the other ones be more suitable to your taste ?

British Racing Green... Just kidding.

I don't see any problem with any of the green crystals. They look green enough to me.

Edited by Halinalle

Irrelevant.

As for the crystal color... we are two and a half years past the end of beta. This ship has sailed. Put a request up in the forum for CM content, or in the suggestion forum, for the green you want.

^ This ^

I'm sure there are people who particularly picked the crystal for current green look, so it would be inappropriate to change it this far down the line. Put a suggestion for a new green one that matches the beta look instead.

I don't remember what the beta green looked like, but I wouldn't mind a bit more white in the center of the green lightsaber crystal...

The beta crystal was green like in prequels. The current green crystal looks like Luke's from ROTJ, which is a flawed crystal. It had slight yellow hue to it. Beta testers asked for the change. Mint green is pretty close to the prequels green.

OP if you like the color since ROTJ, why don't you like the current green crystal?