Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightlife Packs preview - AT-AT Walker, Orobird, rancor mounts and more!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Nightlife Packs preview - AT-AT Walker, Orobird, rancor mounts and more!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Magnusheart
05.01.2014 , 02:04 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Just as a note, the packs on the PTS are incomplete (and in some cases) not even functioning.
HK model isnt showing. I cracked a tear. HK is the one universal companion for both factions and all classes that can have so many customization possibilities it isnt even funny.

tharbison
05.01.2014 , 02:04 PM | #22
So far so good! I normally don't buy packs but these look hot! Love the AT-AT, Stardrive Stealth & Rancor!

Darth_Wicked
05.01.2014 , 02:15 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
HK model isnt showing. I cracked a tear. HK is the one universal companion for both factions and all classes that can have so many customization possibilities it isnt even funny.
I'm still hoping for a customization for Scorpio. It has been only over two(!!!) years.
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomsday
MY ASCENDANCE IS INEVITABLE. A DAY, A YEAR, A MILLENNIUM -- IT MATTERS NOT.
I HOLD THE PATIENCE OF STONE AND THE WILL OF STARS.

Sarfux
05.01.2014 , 02:20 PM | #24
I NEED that mount. I want it very, very bad. These mounts are very cool recently. I will do anything for that mount. Oh ges, I'm going to be really working for that.
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

Reno_Tarshil
05.01.2014 , 02:20 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
I'm still hoping for a customization for Scorpio. It has been only over two(!!!) years.
That babe doesn't need one.
Supposed Member of "The Forum Apologist 5!" According to "The Reno_Tarshil Forum Fan Brigade!"
Quote:
I like Tacos.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free Tacos.

Kadin
05.01.2014 , 02:21 PM | #26
Another great preview from Dulfy and as always, thank you! Were you able to pan around the Walker and get an idea as to the design and scope of how big it actually is? Any chance of a video of this since you can't actually zoom out fully? Either way, thanks for always bringing the info incredibly fast!

Darth_Wicked
05.01.2014 , 02:23 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
That babe doesn't need one.
I have three Agents and Scorpio is the only companion in the whole game who doesn't have a customization right now. It blows.

EDIT:

Even Skadge and Rush do.
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomsday
MY ASCENDANCE IS INEVITABLE. A DAY, A YEAR, A MILLENNIUM -- IT MATTERS NOT.
I HOLD THE PATIENCE OF STONE AND THE WILL OF STARS.

HeatRacer
05.01.2014 , 02:37 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
OMG...way to ruin it! The price on the GTN just escalated with you blowing the fact that they look pretty cool.
Haha, with all the flack the game's artists receive, I figured I'd give props where due. As a gearhead, I see the Vectron appears to have a V8 (that thing got a Hemi?), so I hope it makes some cool grumbly vroom noise when you get on.

StefanTOR
05.01.2014 , 02:39 PM | #29
The rancor looks better than the PvP one with the neon-lights tattoos.

Edit: or in other words, it looks like a rancor.

DarthDymond
05.01.2014 , 02:43 PM | #30
Walker Mount! Walker Mount Walker Mount!
Funny, I never expected the Rancor Mount to be the second most exciting mount in a preview.

Also can't wait to see what the new HK skin looks like.

Ooooh, and that Crimson skin for 2V-R8 is going to be awesome for my Warrior, who has all his companions decked out in red-colored gear to look like an extension of the Imperial Guard.
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain