Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Well done devs on adding daily and weekly to ranked.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Well done devs on adding daily and weekly to ranked.

Zakmonster
04.29.2014 , 09:25 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
Can someone translate this for me, I don't speak scrub.
/burn
The Harbinger Server: Caezia - Level 55 Vanguard / Cezia - Level 60 Powertech / Zaethia - Level 55 Guardian / Xaethia - Level 33 Scoundrel / Caedia - Level 50 Vanguard / Vaknia - Level 60 Mercenary / Xethia - Level 28 Marauder / Zaenia - Level 60 Juggernaut / Zethia- Level 38 Commando

Sangrar
04.29.2014 , 09:33 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Vid-szhite View Post
A non-sarcastic thank you thread? In the PvP forums? What dimension did I just stumble into?
/headexplode
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preferred and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE

Sangrar
04.29.2014 , 09:35 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by VIZIOO View Post
..dude have you notice the disparity in queue... and on top of it you have to win at rank wz in order to obtain the comms, is not enough to just participate, oh and by the way.. good luck in trying to queue in the same group with "competitive players"
wait I don't get it so you want it to be based off of participation only so some d**k can come in and afk the whole match and ****their team over? making it wins only thankfully allows for less of that (but sadly does not stop it completely), regardless, for once let competitiveness decide whether or not you get the reward, not just "participation".
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preferred and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE

Xanas
04.30.2014 , 03:58 AM | #24
First off let me say that I understand why its only based on wins and why pvp players like it that way. Thing is I would love if the daily (not weekly) would be changed to 3 games. Yeah I know, I am thinking only about myself but I have no way of getting those 3 wins every day (and do the normal WS's daily to).

gblXsw
04.30.2014 , 04:56 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by mrkmcknz View Post
GIVING REGULAR WARZONE COMMS FOR RANKED DAILY/WEEKLY IS JUST RETARDED. ZOMG.
You need regular comms to buy ranked enhancements/mods. If you get them for the ranked daily/weekly you don't have to play normals or trade in ranked comms just to minmax. So, no, it's not retarded at all.

Aerilas
04.30.2014 , 07:48 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by gblXsw View Post
You need regular comms to buy ranked enhancements/mods. If you get them for the ranked daily/weekly you don't have to play normals or trade in ranked comms just to minmax. So, no, it's not retarded at all.
You only need 400/800 normal comms for mods/enhancements. If you want those, go do some normal warzones. It's not the end of the world. There's dailies and weeklies there too.
The ranked daily/weekly should not give normal comms.
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Xanas
04.30.2014 , 12:46 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
You only need 400/800 normal comms for mods/enhancements. If you want those, go do some normal warzones. It's not the end of the world. There's dailies and weeklies there too.
The ranked daily/weekly should not give normal comms.
Why? Because you say so?

abhaxus
04.30.2014 , 01:10 PM | #28
They really need to do SOMETHING about players that are queuing with horrible gear. Maybe add a report button and have a *********** CSR talk to them. Right now ranking really does come down to how lucky you get in your first 10 games, because if you get unlucky, you will never get out of the hole you start in. My op has had multiple games today with players that are under 2k expertise with less than 30k health. Completely inexcusable with the way bolster works, and yet, there they are.
Abhaxus - Sorc heal/dps | Op-haxus - op heals | Buubi'sett - PT | Snugglenaut - Jugg hybrid | Wayward'son - sniper | Abhaxuus - Mara | Weezles - Scoundrel | Ahaxus - Sage | Spankasin - tankasin | Ahole - Commando

StefanTOR
04.30.2014 , 01:24 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by abhaxus View Post
Right now ranking really does come down to how lucky you get in your first 10 games, because if you get unlucky, you will never get out of the hole you start in.
This so much. Forever 1300 rating.

Kerensk
04.30.2014 , 01:54 PM | #30
I'm loving it. Queue pops went from hours to about 2 minutes on average; I just hope it stays this way for more than a week. There are enough people queuing that I only saw the same person a few times.
My ranking is in the middle right now but with 15 matches a night there is plenty of chances to bring it up.

Some people were undergeared but usually only a single player on the match, same as always. And all were willing to fight and work together. People were receptive to tips like changing gear or to quit guarding a tank (seriously?!).

With Ranked, Regs, and GSF all popping in less than 5 minutes Harbinger is the new PvP server.
The Harbinger, Piett Legacy
It's an older quote but it checks out. I was about to clear it.