Well done devs on adding daily and weekly to ranked.

MotorCityMan

As the title says, this is a great idea and well done. Ranked queue was always meant to attract better geared and more competitive players, but was lacking the incentive that dailies and weeklies provide. Now this has been remedied. Good job.

A non-sarcastic thank you thread? In the PvP forums? What dimension did I just stumble into?

As the title says, this is a great idea and well done. Ranked queue was always meant to attract better geared and more competitive players, but was lacking the incentive that dailies and weeklies provide. Now this has been remedied. Good job.

You are being sarcastic right? The solo queues are full of undergeared really bad players. I can't wait until they finally realize they aren't getting their dailies done losing every match.

I so wish there was at least a gear check for rank.

Yes, thank you. Am loving the 27k hp healing sorcerers and the half pve geared rage marauders, not to mention the new trashtalking childs, it's really nice. It's great to see new daillies instead of a working queue system for hybrids or a tone down on the melee h2f fotm. Simply awesome. We have so many pvpers nowadays, please keep up the great work.

p.s. The 4 assasins versus 4 juggs arenas have been really good too!

Edited by Capote

I enjoy solo ranked so much now. Thank you so much for the daily/weekly. It was just what the ranked PVP players needed. We needed that extra push to put is in the Q that we already sit in 24-7. So thanks for that :rak_01:

I forgot to mention. GIVING REGULAR WARZONE COMMS FOR RANKED DAILY/WEEKLY IS JUST RETARDED. ZOMG.

Yes, thank you. Am loving the 27k hp healing sorcerers and the half pve geared rage marauders, not to mention the new trashtalking childs, it's really nice. It's great to see new daillies instead of a working queue system for hybrids or a tone down on the melee h2f fotm. Simply awesome. We have so many pvpers nowadays, please keep up the great work.

Are you being sarcastic, cause I can't tell.

I enjoy solo ranked so much now. Thank you so much for the daily/weekly. It was just what the ranked PVP players needed. We needed that extra push to put is in the Q that we already sit in 24-7. So thanks for that :rak_01:

I forgot to mention. GIVING REGULAR WARZONE COMMS FOR RANKED DAILY/WEEKLY IS JUST RETARDED. ZOMG.

No it isn't, you need regular warzone coms to help you get ranked gear.

Learn to read before whining, they've already announced they'll change Enraged Defense. People got to 55 and geared pretty quickly for a fotm class as you call the Juggs. Can't wait for the change tbh, so people will shut up about it.

Back on track for the OP, I agree. The daily and weekly are great, makes the queues faster whether bads or geared queue. Rather play on a team with one person we have to carry than sit for an hour in the queue.

I have been really lucky on Jedi Covenant -- only one bad player in all of my queues today, and the queues are hopping. In fact, lots of the same good, geared players are showing up in my games, which is always nice to see. I really AM glad for the new daily. Nice work!

If you like ranked then you should be happy with more players playing ranked. Assuming their matchmaking system works (I know this is a HUGE ASSUMPTION!! :) ), then the more players the better. Sure you will hate them on your team but they will likely be on the other team as well and if you get a good ranking you will graduate beyond them anyway.

If they added cross server as well then ranked would finally be viable for people who don't find it boring as hell like I do. What makes me sad about this though is that with limited playtime and 9 55s I might find myself doing more ranked for the shinies.

Edited by DarthRaika

I have been having a lot of fun with all the pops today. I actually have only ran into a couple undergeared players, but I actually ended up winning those matches so it wasn't a big deal.

However the problem that I have been seeing most is people leaving after the first match. Even when I have had some close matches I have had multiple people leaving and kind of screwing us over for the second round. But I would rather that happen every once in a while and still get pops than never getting them at all.

..dude have you notice the disparity in queue... and on top of it you have to win at rank wz in order to obtain the comms, is not enough to just participate, oh and by the way.. good luck in trying to queue in the same group with "competitive players"

..dude have you notice the disparity in queue... and on top of it you have to win at rank wz in order to obtain the comms, is not enough to just participate, oh and by the way.. good luck in trying to queue in the same group with "competitive players"

Can someone translate this for me, I don't speak scrub.

wait I don't get it so you want it to be based off of participation only so some d**k can come in and afk the whole match and ****their team over? making it wins only thankfully allows for less of that (but sadly does not stop it completely), regardless, for once let competitiveness decide whether or not you get the reward, not just "participation".

Edited by Sangrar

First off let me say that I understand why its only based on wins and why pvp players like it that way. Thing is I would love if the daily (not weekly) would be changed to 3 games. Yeah I know, I am thinking only about myself but I have no way of getting those 3 wins every day (and do the normal WS's daily to).

GIVING REGULAR WARZONE COMMS FOR RANKED DAILY/WEEKLY IS JUST RETARDED. ZOMG.

You need regular comms to buy ranked enhancements/mods. If you get them for the ranked daily/weekly you don't have to play normals or trade in ranked comms just to minmax. So, no, it's not retarded at all.