Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Well done devs on adding daily and weekly to ranked.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Well done devs on adding daily and weekly to ranked.

MotorCityMan
04.29.2014 , 01:33 PM | #1
As the title says, this is a great idea and well done. Ranked queue was always meant to attract better geared and more competitive players, but was lacking the incentive that dailies and weeklies provide. Now this has been remedied. Good job.

Vid-szhite
04.29.2014 , 03:49 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MotorCityMan View Post
As the title says, this is a great idea and well done. Ranked queue was always meant to attract better geared and more competitive players, but was lacking the incentive that dailies and weeklies provide. Now this has been remedied. Good job.
A non-sarcastic thank you thread? In the PvP forums? What dimension did I just stumble into?
Jedi Covenant
Wrector - 55 Sith Juggernaut // Reaper-seven - 55 Operative
…ikko - 55 Powertech // Palpi - 40 Sith Sorcerer

Viraxis
04.29.2014 , 03:51 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MotorCityMan View Post
You are being sarcastic right? The solo queues are full of undergeared really bad players. I can't wait until they finally realize they aren't getting their dailies done losing every match.

I so wish there was at least a gear check for rank.

cashogy_reborn
04.29.2014 , 04:02 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Viraxis View Post
You are being sarcastic right? The solo queues are full of undergeared really bad players. I can't wait until they finally realize they aren't getting their dailies done losing every match.

I so wish there was at least a gear check for rank.
Probably wont happen.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Capote
04.29.2014 , 04:05 PM | #5
Yes, thank you. Am loving the 27k hp healing sorcerers and the half pve geared rage marauders, not to mention the new trashtalking childs, it's really nice. It's great to see new daillies instead of a working queue system for hybrids or a tone down on the melee h2f fotm. Simply awesome. We have so many pvpers nowadays, please keep up the great work.

p.s. The 4 assasins versus 4 juggs arenas have been really good too!

mrkmcknz
04.29.2014 , 04:16 PM | #6
I enjoy solo ranked so much now. Thank you so much for the daily/weekly. It was just what the ranked PVP players needed. We needed that extra push to put is in the Q that we already sit in 24-7. So thanks for that

I forgot to mention. GIVING REGULAR WARZONE COMMS FOR RANKED DAILY/WEEKLY IS JUST RETARDED. ZOMG.

JediMasterSLC
04.29.2014 , 04:34 PM | #7
So far I haven't seen any undergeared players on either faction on POT5, and all competitive games so far. Could just be luck though.

Elfa
04.29.2014 , 04:49 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Capote View Post
Yes, thank you. Am loving the 27k hp healing sorcerers and the half pve geared rage marauders, not to mention the new trashtalking childs, it's really nice. It's great to see new daillies instead of a working queue system for hybrids or a tone down on the melee h2f fotm. Simply awesome. We have so many pvpers nowadays, please keep up the great work.

p.s. The 4 assasins versus 4 juggs arenas have been really good too!
Are you being sarcastic, cause I can't tell.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Elfa
04.29.2014 , 04:50 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by mrkmcknz View Post
I enjoy solo ranked so much now. Thank you so much for the daily/weekly. It was just what the ranked PVP players needed. We needed that extra push to put is in the Q that we already sit in 24-7. So thanks for that

I forgot to mention. GIVING REGULAR WARZONE COMMS FOR RANKED DAILY/WEEKLY IS JUST RETARDED. ZOMG.
No it isn't, you need regular warzone coms to help you get ranked gear.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

mattchanner
04.29.2014 , 05:06 PM | #10
funny thing, I didn't notice the new daily but I did notice a much faster queue pop and many <27k hp players now I know why
U MAD? Let go of your Anger.
Look I made a Dumb fan video too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USRec...el_video_title