Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Celebrate May the Fourth with a new Astromech Droid™ and Double XP!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Celebrate May the Fourth with a new Astromech Droid™ and Double XP!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

_NovaBlast_
04.30.2014 , 07:02 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
We’re excited to announce that in honor of Star Wars™ Day and as a thank you to you, our players, we’re giving away the new MT-4T Astromech Droid™ Mini-Pet to the entire Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community!

Read More
Thank you very much for both the droid and the double xp I'm not usually I not pets but that one is cool .

Thanks for the double xp weekend and with that thanks for letting it stack with legacy boost and cartel xp boost. It's great when you can get rid of some of the grind with the extra xp and actually be more powerful than most mobs and bosses for a change . ( although some a re still rather op ... and annoying) it really helps a lot and makes the game much enjoyable when the story content is easier to access.
My Swtor Screen Shots and Kira Carsen Fan page Updated 01/05/14 with new pictures

Trooper Elara Dorne Review ** NEW ADDED Friday May 16 2014***

AlrikFassbauer
05.01.2014 , 06:07 AM | #32
A very nice Droid. Thank you.
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

shinsevenx
05.02.2014 , 11:29 AM | #33
Thanks! The droid's cool and double xp's always welcome. =D

Adiemonicus
05.04.2014 , 09:11 AM | #34
I read somewhere that subscribers get a bonus 1,000 Cartel Coins on May the Fourth, but I logged in and was sorely lacking in Cartel Coins. Can someone shed some light on that?

DarthDymond
05.04.2014 , 10:11 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Adiemonicus View Post
I read somewhere that subscribers get a bonus 1,000 Cartel Coins on May the Fourth, but I logged in and was sorely lacking in Cartel Coins. Can someone shed some light on that?
Bonus Cartel Coins Offer: Subscribers as of May 4, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / May 5, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT will receive 1,000 Bonus Cartel Coins by May 5, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / May 6, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT.
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

jankiel
05.04.2014 , 10:11 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Adiemonicus View Post
You get them by 6 of may if you are subbed today.
Coris of The Progenitor

SteelroseO
05.04.2014 , 10:15 PM | #37
so, anyone know if subs get the droid pet even if you couldn't log in because the server list doesn't show up...?

I aim to misbehave.

chillshock
05.05.2014 , 03:36 AM | #38
It's probably going to be in your mail, if you are a subscriber from now to all time for all your toons.

I get like 12 mails when I create a new character by now with all kinds of stuff.

Icestar
05.05.2014 , 07:39 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by jankiel View Post
You get them by 6 of may if you are subbed today.
I have been subbed since pre-launch and still does not have them.

I guess it is random when they show up until tomorrow the 6:th
"Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot, be seen, but, we can feel them"
- Nikola Tesla