Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

X has left the Warzone

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
X has left the Warzone

DarthMaulUK
04.28.2014 , 11:39 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SgtJeremy View Post
They should have a system that locks you out of Warzones if you back out of Warzones consistantly. Maybe if you drop out of 2-3 warzones back to back. Kind of like the Group queues. Don't you get locked out for quitting or something. !5 minutes, but maybe that should be an hour so people are more likely not to do it.
There's really no need. With pops so low now for PvP, the average wait can be 5-10 minutes.

Kerensk
04.28.2014 , 02:39 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Juithtin View Post
I don't get why people like roflstomping teams. Being on the receiving end is just painful, and if you're on the team that's dishing it out - it just gets boring. Seriously, have people trickle in to Civil War one by one only to be blown up one after the other or wining huttball in 3 minutes is boring as hell... But that's just me.
Some people just need to be carried. They tell themselves they're good players because they win so many matches but they have to quit 3 matches to be put on a roflstomp team to get a win. To me quiting out of a difficult match is worse than a loss, it hurts your team and it proves you aren't willing to fight when the odds are against you. Both are the very definition of what makes a bad player (points don't define a bad, any real PvP player knows the end scorecards isn't what determines win or loss).

I see the same thing when people complain "why won't you heal me?" or "why won't you guard me?" The nature of the game is that sometimes you have to fight on your own without somebody carrying you. If you can't fight without support you're not as good as you think. And certainly not good enough to act elitist and blame the loss on the rest of the team.
The Harbinger, Piett Legacy
“It's an older quote but it checks out. I was about to clear it. ”

Stringray
04.30.2014 , 12:10 PM | #23
I only leave if we are winning and I am doing really well. Otherwise I might get famous and who the hell needs the stress of all the women and money. Not me buddy, not me.
RED = DEAD

AlrikFassbauer
04.30.2014 , 12:22 PM | #24
I recently had a very, very, very, very strange experience :

I was late joining a WZ, and found iout it was an Arena.

Even more strange I found out that I was the only player in my group ! One level 45 Sage against 4 imperial faction players ... LOL.

I endured the first round, but then I chose to stay in the respawn area so that the game would throw me out. I was definitively NOT going to give them SUCH an easy game.

And that happened. Seconds later I found myself back on where I had joined from.

I even did a screenshot of that. If you don't believe me, then please tell me where and how I can upload that screenshot for proof.

Quote: Originally Posted by Juithtin View Post
I don't get why people like roflstomping teams. Being on the receiving end is just painful, and if you're on the team that's dishing it out - it just gets boring.
Some people just like being that powerful. It's as simple as that.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.