Can't pull enemies into speeder landing zone in Civil War anymore

gocard

Just curious if I'm somehow doing it differently than I used to, but in my last Civil War, I noticed I got an error saying I couldn't use pull while in the safety zone (or something to that effect). I've never seen that before.

Pulling enemies into that area and watching them explode was one of the more enjoyable accomplishments in PVP.

Anyone else notice this? Did this go live when 2.7 came out?

dont really think we should be giving pleasures to teams not good enough to exit their spawn

I'm not saying they shouldn't have changed this. I absolutely agree with you. I'm all for preventing any team getting overrun from having fun. I don't think the game does enough to beat down a team that's already getting beat down. There's plenty more the game could do in this respect.

I just noticed this change is all, and was wondering if anyone else could confirm for me.

dont really think we should be giving pleasures to teams not good enough to exit their spawn

If I am node guarding and I see my team too stupid to leave spawn, then its time to abandon node guarding and make a dash for the other side, or try a ninja cap. Annoys me when players are THIS stupid though

If I am node guarding and I see my team too stupid to leave spawn, then its time to abandon node guarding and make a dash for the other side, or try a ninja cap. Annoys me when players are THIS stupid though

It's not about being too stupid to leave spawn. At mid, sometimes your team gets pushed all the way back near the wall. And when I respawn, and see an enemy close by, I'll try to yank him into the landing zone for a quick kill. It would be stupid of me not to, right?

It was previously allowable, and seemingly not so much now (can anyone confirm?), so maybe it wasn't in the spirit of the rule.