Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM Gate Commander Draxus - Have the Despoilers Changed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
HM Gate Commander Draxus - Have the Despoilers Changed?

Screaming_Ziva
04.24.2014 , 04:30 AM | #1
We noticed this week when we were doing Gate Commander Draxus in HM that the Despoilers were now healing up a storm and it actually caused us to wipe a few times. Is this new? I seem to remember them healing a bit before but no where near as much as they are now.

Memo-
04.24.2014 , 04:48 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
We noticed this week when we were doing Gate Commander Draxus in HM that the Despoilers were now healing up a storm and it actually caused us to wipe a few times. Is this new? I seem to remember them healing a bit before but no where near as much as they are now.
I believe it's a bleed-through from the Nightmare battle, akin to Tyrans. It's on SM as well. But unlike Nightmare, the Despoilers can be CC'd, so what I've personally done is just have someone throw a sleep there, kill everything else first (except Bulwarks maybe) and then finish the Despoiler off alone. Much easier than to assign one dps to interrupt him.
    Delarah - Sentinel | Luccia - Sage | Ethawn - ScoundrelStilva - Vanguard | Tenori - Guardian | Weimar - Shadow 
 Maliris - Sniper | Jauhe - Marauder | Všli - PTFaris - Merc | Sopraano - Assa | Rai'chu - Sorc
The Lihavuori Legacy | <Lice-Ridden Banthas><Bantha's Backside> | Tomb of Freedon Nadd

TACeMossie
04.24.2014 , 05:35 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Memo- View Post
I believe it's a bleed-through from the Nightmare battle, akin to Tyrans. It's on SM as well. But unlike Nightmare, the Despoilers can be CC'd, so what I've personally done is just have someone throw a sleep there, kill everything else first (except Bulwarks maybe) and then finish the Despoiler off alone. Much easier than to assign one dps to interrupt him.
I dont think its on SM, but yeah its a nightmare mechanic leaking in. Grob'thok's magnet also has an issue similar to this.