returning after a few months....

Chiltonium

So I have not played since shortly after Oricon was released...think thats been bout 4 months now.....

Anyway, the reason I quit was I am on Begeren Colony, which has a lot of nice folks on it, but also a huge amount who sit around and do absolutely nothing but (bad, lore butchering) RP.

So I figured I'd try to change it up, and I see this server has way more forum posts than any other, which I realize is no way to judge a population accurately....but....yea.

I would ask how WZ pops are here, but I see other threads that arent too old saying they're pretty fast, which is good. So I will just say I am a lethality operative that is looking for a guild to help me get back into the game.

PvP wise I have full obroan, I think theres a new set out now? PvE wise I have uh....whatever the gear set right before dread palace came out was. It's been so long I dont even remember. I've only logged on and done the oricon dailies to get me back into the swing of playing. I missed stabbing and shooting people, and TESO blew goats.

• 4 weeks later...