Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

bioware no longer giving monthly cc to subs?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
bioware no longer giving monthly cc to subs?

anesvik
04.21.2014 , 09:09 AM | #11
I usually don't get mine until about the 25th. Which I always found odd since my payment always happens around the first of the month. And I havent had a lapse since November.
Death to all whom oppose us!

Malastare
04.21.2014 , 09:52 AM | #12
Yeah, I thought I noticed that on my account, too. Just checked and sure enough: I normally get my monthly grant by the 17th and I've got nothing this month. And I actually just started a new sub period (3 month).

However, notice how I'm not irate or demanding immediate compensation. I'll mention it to customer support, probably. But I doubt they're unaware, and I doubt that my report would have any affect on the speed of a solution, and I doubt that they'll only fix the problem for people who complain.

But, its nice to hear/report that you're not the only one.

AlienEyeTX
04.21.2014 , 10:08 AM | #13
I got mine. So... no problem?

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

RWScissors
04.21.2014 , 12:34 PM | #14
Didn't affect me either. Tuesday my subscription billed, Wednesday I recieved my Cartel Coin Grant.
'Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.'
Mark Twain

dr_mike
04.21.2014 , 12:49 PM | #15
I got mine this morning. They were late as my sign up date is the 14th I believe. I waited the 72 hours, opened a ticket, and had a response as well as the coins within 12 hours. In fact I also got the 600 coins that I normally get plus the 600 CS pushed out for a total of 1200 coins.

Wondering what I should do....

I did continue the ticket though and asked them about it.
Want to know what I get for helping in the support forums? My own support tickets get auto deleted. Thanks BioWare!

JimG
04.21.2014 , 12:54 PM | #16
Got mine. Sounds like an issue for customer service.

CloudCastle
04.21.2014 , 01:10 PM | #17
Mine were late too this month, but they did arrive this weekend.

Kalfear
04.21.2014 , 01:27 PM | #18
got mine yesterday
Housing brought me back
now add Paazaak, KotOR#1 swoop bike racing, and more flashpoints and planets

TominatorBriss
04.21.2014 , 02:41 PM | #19
SOLVED

I phoned up customer support and they resolved my issue and within minutes rewarded my cartel coins but could not see any reason why I never got them, when I asked what advice i could give people with the same issue they said to either phone them up or submit a ticket.

My advice is to phone them direct approach always works best and worked for me, hope this helps people.

AndasKastor
04.21.2014 , 04:12 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by TominatorBriss View Post
SOLVED

I phoned up customer support and they resolved my issue and within minutes rewarded my cartel coins but could not see any reason why I never got them, when I asked what advice i could give people with the same issue they said to either phone them up or submit a ticket.

My advice is to phone them direct approach always works best and worked for me, hope this helps people.
I'm glad they got it fixed for you.