Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

bioware no longer giving monthly cc to subs?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
bioware no longer giving monthly cc to subs?

sepulhead
04.21.2014 , 05:19 AM | #1
Where are my monthly cc, they are 1 week late? is Bioware trying to force me to buy more cc, if so they are failing

Storm-Cutter
04.21.2014 , 05:26 AM | #2
It might just be an admin error, or more probably a delay due to the bank holidays over Easter. -Or your sub has lapsed. Be patient young Padawan! - But file a ticket if it last a week.
-Storm Cutter.

Bioware mantra: "Never apologise, never explain."
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**======================

sepulhead
04.21.2014 , 06:00 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
It might just be an admin error, or more probably a delay due to the bank holidays over Easter. -Or your sub has lapsed. Be patient young Padawan! - But file a ticket if it last a week.
nope my next billing dat is august and i have recieved my friend refferal and security key coins

AndasKastor
04.21.2014 , 06:09 AM | #4
Mine were on time. I would contact customer support if you don't have them by the end of the week.

MillionsKNives
04.21.2014 , 06:25 AM | #5
While I won't share in your cynicism as to their reasoning, mine seems to be late as well. My last grant was on 3/13, so it's been about a month and a week since the last grant period. From my log it looks like I usually get the subscription coins two days after my security key coins, but those came on 4/14 this month, and I still haven't received the subscription coins.

Like the other poster above suggested, I'll probably send in a ticket if I don't receive it by the end of the week.

Mlnvifun
04.21.2014 , 07:34 AM | #6
Has there been any break in ur Sub recently? I think u have to have at least a full un-interupted month b4 bonus CCs r added 2 ur account
"I don't care if he's innocent or not, torture him enough and he'll
confess!" - The Emperor's Wrath
"Scream weakling, I want to hear your suffering" - Darth Nox

anonymi
04.21.2014 , 07:38 AM | #7
I posted a thread on the Customer Service forum over a week ago regarding this issue. It seems that the "extra gift" of 600 CC on 4/5 screwed up the disbursement of the monthly allowance of CC for at least some of us, myself included. I have not even received the CC I normally get for having a security key either.

Customer Service has not, to date, deigned to address this issue.
Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony. Death, yet the Force.

MillionsKNives
04.21.2014 , 08:14 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Mlnvifun View Post
Has there been any break in ur Sub recently? I think u have to have at least a full un-interupted month b4 bonus CCs r added 2 ur account
Nope, my 6 month refreshes in August.

amona
04.21.2014 , 09:04 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by MillionsKNives View Post
Nope, my 6 month refreshes in August.
hey mine does to maybe they no longer give cc to 6 month subs because they are the most loyal subs.
Bioware has a history of rewarding disloyal players by giving they extra when they resub.

Sidenti
04.21.2014 , 09:08 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by anonymi View Post
I posted a thread on the Customer Service forum over a week ago regarding this issue. It seems that the "extra gift" of 600 CC on 4/5 screwed up the disbursement of the monthly allowance of CC for at least some of us, myself included. I have not even received the CC I normally get for having a security key either.

Customer Service has not, to date, deigned to address this issue.
Dingdingding. Here's your issue! Expect it to be a little screwy until around June. I doubt there's a strong payoff to monkeying with the disbursement schedule of the extra bonuses we got in April and will get in May. -bp