Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hey bw!!!! Read!

AlienEyeTX
04.21.2014 , 11:03 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I meant no offense, I'm just sayin that it'll be clear to Bioware which one of us is the better 'fanboi' and supporter when we show our support. They'll all be like "OMG guys, after we fixed that helm thing, we had people unsub and resub to show their support...and of course TUX was our biggest supporter (again) - gosh we love that guy...we should totally make sure his next CM pack has the speeder he wants".
I think they will make a special (read: recolored) speeder just for you for winning fanboimania.

At that point I will demand that they put the speeder on the CM. And when they do, I will once again quit and re-sub (but just twice) before showing my support by purchasing this rare and beautiful item.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

Darth_Wicked
04.21.2014 , 11:03 AM | #12
I couldn't care less.

My Sorcerer has the Countenance hidden. Leave it the way it is, Bioware. Focus on the class stories we know that are coming, hey?

* maniacal laughter *
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by The Unseen
When he returns, there will be peace.
When he returns, there will be silence.
WHEN HE RETURNS, ALL STARS WILL DIE.

TUXs
04.21.2014 , 11:07 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkerus View Post
I have to do it. I heard 200 will come back when they make this ONE SIMPLE CHANGE.

Sounds like an internet advertisement.
I play from home...playing makes me happy...playing with MORE players makes me happier which improves my home life...I think, technically, this could qualify for a home improvement loan right?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Arkerus
04.21.2014 , 11:18 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I play from home...playing makes me happy...playing with MORE players makes me happier which improves my home life...I think, technically, this could qualify for a home improvement loan right?
Home improvement loan? Why stop there? You could raise capital with this proposal.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

robertthebard
04.21.2014 , 11:45 AM | #15
Hmm, and here I thought fixing it with an actual mask was so clever. Or, maybe it was too clever?

BuriDogshin
04.21.2014 , 11:51 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
When they fix this, I will quit and re-sub 16 times, just to show my support.
I will clone myself 17 times and have all my clones subscribe! And their little dogs, too!

DarthTHC
04.21.2014 , 12:30 PM | #17
It's SUCH A SIMPLE FIX!!! I mean, I can type it in like 5 words. So how hard can it be?

I want a Lamborghini.

See, 4 words. Simpler even than what you asked for! I'll be heading out to the parking lot now to drive my ride.
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

DOHboy
04.21.2014 , 12:35 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
It's SUCH A SIMPLE FIX!!! I mean, I can type it in like 5 words. So how hard can it be?

I want a Lamborghini.

See, 4 words. Simpler even than what you asked for! I'll be heading out to the parking lot now to drive my ride.
not even that hard.

/magic

one word

zachass
04.21.2014 , 12:54 PM | #19
I want Khem Val to be romancable AND able to put his sexy *** in the dancer's outfits. Make it happen, Bioware. I'll sub twice for every hair on my neckbeard if you make this happen.
The Thelema Legacy on The Shadowlands

Sempronos
04.21.2014 , 02:23 PM | #20
Threads like this are why Aliens won't talk to us.
---- There is no Spoon ----