Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-Order Crystal.....please Bioware please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pre-Order Crystal.....please Bioware please

LeonBraun
04.20.2014 , 11:48 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DiamondIV View Post
I have used that crystal from 7 to 50 on many characters, the stats of color crystal have little to no importance that it doesn't mater. If anything they should just remove the stats from all crystal and just let you use what you want from the get go.
Um, no. Color crystals are my main source of credit income for my toons. If stats were taken away, artifice would be virtually useless.
Honalee - Guild Leader of Midnight Sunrise - The Harbinger Server

The Lightwarder Legacy - The Harbinger Server Honalee - Honaloo - Hona - Panidora
Spyce - Cadogan - Praksas - Ratigan

Echriado
04.20.2014 , 11:57 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by LeonBraun View Post
Um, no. Color crystals are my main source of credit income for my toons. If stats were taken away, artifice would be virtually useless.
I pay for colour, not stats.

Reno_Tarshil
04.21.2014 , 12:46 AM | #13
While Leveling, Looks are what matter most.

As i've stated in my previous post you can use the Level 7 crystal till Level 47 and be perfectly fine.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

Wylf
04.21.2014 , 01:40 AM | #14
Easy solution: Split the slot in two. One "Colour" slot, like armor has for dye kits, and one "power crystal" slot. That way artifice can still produce power crystals that give stats, while people can choose the colour they want.
'Twas right, said they, such birds to slay
that bring the fog and mist

The Mitharr Legacy - Way too many characters to name here.
EU - The Progenitor

StrikePrice
04.21.2014 , 03:48 PM | #15
Isn't there a CM crystal that's the same color?

SteelTriton
04.21.2014 , 04:04 PM | #16
Stats from the crystals do matter. you put two +41 endurance crystals in at level 10 that is 820 hit points that you can not get from a low level crystal that makes a lot of difference in a fight at low levels. Now if you are a gaming god and you never make mistakes or you always have someone to play with then the stats are not that critical. Bioware don't take away the stats from all crystals just give the preorder people a level 10 crystal with +41 stats which I know you can do.

illgot
04.21.2014 , 04:29 PM | #17
just reduce the level of all preorder crystals to 10.

Stats and price remain the same, that way players can still buy the lower level crystals or just spend 250k for their yellow/black and use it at level 10.

JamieKirby
04.21.2014 , 08:14 PM | #18
Strange, you must not be on the same server as me, cause i never see any colour crystals on the GTN that are not the cartel market ones and the only other crystals are level 50 ones.

KyaniteD
04.22.2014 , 09:52 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
Strange, you must not be on the same server as me, cause i never see any colour crystals on the GTN that are not the cartel market ones and the only other crystals are level 50 ones.
Hm, our server usually has pretty much all regular crystals in all qualities listed on the GTN. And they sell, too. (Sold some of prototype quality that I got as mission rewards.) Some people wish to use pure red for their Sith lightsabers or pure green/blue/yellow on their Jedi Consular/Guardian/Sentinel. And the only way to use those colors during leveling is to use regular crafted crystals. Is your server a pvp server, perhaps?
Harm no one's internal, invisible integrities. Leave others the privacies of their minds and lives. (Surak) Don't think twice before you listen to your heart, follow the trace for a new start. [...] In the eye of storm you'll see a lonely dove - the experience of survival is the key to the gravity of love. (Enigma)