Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 10 under-rated Force Users

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Top 10 under-rated Force Users

Aurbere
04.20.2014 , 11:58 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I was in hysterics through the whole thing.

Well, I think we all recall my past points...
Refresh us. How many of us plan to go back and read through the old thread. Especially when we would have to read past... well, you know.

May as well post it here. Fresh argument for a fresh thread.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
04.20.2014 , 12:36 PM | #22
I used to hate it, but the hilarity of the episode that ensues is more than compensation.

Anakin Skywalker: You should be more patient, Master. After all, the Count is an elderly gentleman and doesn't move like he used to.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: I suppose you're right.
Count Dooku: I would kill you both right now if I did not have to drag your bodies.

On topic I'm not sure, but I'll see what other's think
I loved that episode, just because that Trio was almost as amazingly hilarious together as Windu and Binks...

I did find it cute though, when Obi Wan refused to let Dooku fall to his death.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Aurbere
04.20.2014 , 01:15 PM | #23
EDIT: This is actually a good record his powers.
I missed this. Good find.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

cs_zoltan
04.20.2014 , 06:23 PM | #24
I don't know where to begin.
Underrated by every star wars fan or only those who actually know the lore? What counts as underrated? Someone who is strong but people say (s)he isn't? Or someone is strong but people don't even talk about him/her or acknowledge his/her feats (Like not even getting into BattleZone )?
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here.

The Red Eclipse <PC Gamer Mint Imperials>
KÚja, Kejann, Aemis, KyrÝ, Kyra'h, KÚssa, Frńngit, Lamţa, Kalk´Maelin, Morwy

Aurbere
04.20.2014 , 06:26 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by cs_zoltan View Post
Underrated by every star wars fan or only those who actually know the lore? What counts as underrated? Someone who is strong but people say (s)he isn't? Or someone is strong but people don't even talk about him/her or acknowledge his/her feats (Like not even getting into BattleZone )?
Basically, characters that are powerful/skilled, but don't get acknowledged for it. Think Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, or Darth Malak. They are all skilled and powerful characters, but they are victims of circumstance, which leads people to dis them.

tunewalker
04.20.2014 , 06:26 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by cs_zoltan View Post
I think its either those who know the lore, or every star wars fan.... If its every star wars fan..... i have to say Luke. Those that know the lore know he is strong. Then there are most that dont know what he becomes and just him judge on the movies and conisder him weak, even though in the movies he was still one of the strongest of all time.

Though I will say it right now. I dont think Dooku gets the credit he deserves in anything except his blade work. I feel he is actually more powerful then both Malgus and Traya, yet I can unfortunately not really prove it, especially since Traya's powers are so undefined, beyond force Drain. Though, Malgus and Traya are also candidates for this list, especially Traya as beyond the fans I doubt she gets much credit for what she DID do. I have certainly gained a larger respect for her speed and saber skill, though I think thats about all i have budged on.

Aurbere
04.20.2014 , 06:32 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
I think its either those who know the lore, or every star wars fan.... If its every star wars fan..... i have to say Luke. Those that know the lore know he is strong. Then there are most that dont know what he becomes and just him judge on the movies and conisder him weak, even though in the movies he was still one of the strongest of all time.

Though I will say it right now. I dont think Dooku gets the credit he deserves in anything except his blade work. I feel he is actually more powerful then both Malgus and Traya, yet I can unfortunately not really prove it, especially since Traya's powers are so undefined, beyond force Drain. Though, Malgus and Traya are also candidates for this list, especially Traya as beyond the fans I doubt she gets much credit for what she DID do. I have certainly gained a larger respect for her speed and saber skill, though I think thats about all i have budged on.
I do agree that Dooku is more powerful than he is given credit for, but maybe not that powerful.

tunewalker
04.20.2014 , 06:47 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I do agree that Dooku is more powerful than he is given credit for, but maybe not that powerful.
I read an enphasis on Maybe and I think thats my point. Maybe, its truly hard to dicern force user "power level" when every single individual power is unique to each force users affinity for and training in addition to connection with the force knowledge and understanding (knowledge and understanding are NOT the same thing when it comes to the Force)

Aurbere
04.20.2014 , 06:50 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
I read an enphasis on Maybe
Maybe...

Anyway, I think I'm going to nominate Coleman Trebor for #1.

tunewalker
04.20.2014 , 06:51 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Maybe...

Anyway, I think I'm going to nominate Coleman Trebor for #1.
Seconded.