Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 10 under-rated Force Users

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Top 10 under-rated Force Users

Beniboybling
04.20.2014 , 11:26 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I'd actually add Dooku to that list of names. He's only seen as a great swordsman, even then few see how amazing he is (dat season 6 duel ).

Good choices so far.
His lightsabers were stolen by pirates.

Aurbere
04.20.2014 , 11:28 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
His lightsabers were stolen by pirates.
Like I never saw that coming...
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi
04.20.2014 , 11:32 AM | #13
Kolar, Tiin and Fisto.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Beniboybling
04.20.2014 , 11:32 AM | #14
Like I never saw that coming...
I'm just messing with yah.

Honestly though I agree Dooku is quite powerful.

EDIT: This is actually a good record his powers.

Aurbere
04.20.2014 , 11:35 AM | #15
I'm just messing with yah.

Honestly though I agree Dooku is quite powerful.
I know it. It just bugs me when people bring it up. Whatever, right? I do what I can to rationalize it.

He is powerful, though. There is a very long argument that can be made for how awesome he is.

Anyway, is Malak challenging Plagueis for #1, or not?
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

LordQordisz
04.20.2014 , 11:37 AM | #16
The novel certainly makes a point, but we discussed this list a fair time ago when some felt that he was more of a nerd than anything else.
He does do a lot of experimenting and has grown his Force powers and even midichlorian count, but he is not without his ****** moments. I do think he is more the scholar than fighter, which does not necessarily make him exclusively the former.
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken.

Aurbere
04.20.2014 , 11:46 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by LordQordisz View Post
He does do a lot of experimenting and has grown his Force powers and even midichlorian count, but he is not without his ****** moments. I do think he is more the scholar than fighter, which does not necessarily make him exclusively the former.
I totally understand. He's awesome. Just that some didn't see it that way.

Beniboybling
04.20.2014 , 11:46 AM | #18
I know it. It just bugs me when people bring it up. Whatever, right? I do what I can to rationalize it.

He is powerful, though. There is a very long argument that can be made for how awesome he is.

Anyway, is Malak challenging Plagueis for #1, or not?
I used to hate it, but the hilarity of the episode that ensues is more than compensation.

Anakin Skywalker: You should be more patient, Master. After all, the Count is an elderly gentleman and doesn't move like he used to.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: I suppose you're right.
Count Dooku: I would kill you both right now if I did not have to drag your bodies.

On topic I'm not sure, but I'll see what other's think

Aurbere
04.20.2014 , 11:52 AM | #19
I used to hate it, but the hilarity of the episode that ensues is more than compensation.

Anakin Skywalker: You should be more patient, Master. After all, the Count is an elderly gentleman and doesn't move like he used to.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: I suppose you're right.
Count Dooku: I would kill you both right now if I did not have to drag your bodies.

On topic I'm not sure, but I'll see what other's think
That was pretty good.

Well, I'm sure Malak will make the list somewhere down the line if he doesn't make #1. But, by all means, make an argument.

Beniboybling
04.20.2014 , 11:54 AM | #20
That was pretty good.

Well, I'm sure Malak will make the list somewhere down the line if he doesn't make #1. But, by all means, make an argument.
I was in hysterics through the whole thing.

Well, I think we all recall my past points...