Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

When is the next name purge?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
When is the next name purge?

Khevar's Avatar


Khevar
04.21.2014 , 02:07 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Funny, I actually have a special alt named Chiron that is Level 33 that I've forgotten completely about.
Thanks for making me a liar when I tried to convince the OP that people weren't here to troll him or her, but just disagreed with the position being presented.

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
04.21.2014 , 02:24 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Thanks for making me a liar when I tried to convince the OP that people weren't here to troll him or her, but just disagreed with the position being presented.
He threw that out the window when he started accusing people who were legitimately disagreeing with him Trolls.

Just thought I'd play a practical joke on him for it.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

zachass's Avatar


zachass
04.21.2014 , 03:14 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by Wylf View Post
The correct spelling would be wiener, by the way. The sausages are named Wiener Würstchen. From "Wien", the German (and therefore correct!) name for Vienna.

I always wonder why english speakers tend to write it weiner.
You don't have to be a weiner about it...
The Thelema Legacy on The Shadowlands

wilsonstone's Avatar


wilsonstone
04.21.2014 , 03:53 PM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Thanks for making me a liar when I tried to convince the OP that people weren't here to troll him or her, but just disagreed with the position being presented.
The OP his or herself avoided answering any requests to even explain his or her reasoning. I'd still like to hear it, but instead of that all I saw were accusations of trolling and insults....and the OP hasn't been around much lately so I assume they don't have a valid argument in the first place.

...or maybe they rage/quit because they couldn't get that oh so wonderful name.

RaithHarth's Avatar


RaithHarth
04.21.2014 , 05:58 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by wilsonstone View Post
The OP his or herself avoided answering any requests to even explain his or her reasoning. I'd still like to hear it, but instead of that all I saw were accusations of trolling and insults....and the OP hasn't been around much lately so I assume they don't have a valid argument in the first place.

...or maybe they rage/quit because they couldn't get that oh so wonderful name.
Some of us do work for a living and don't spend day in and day out turning what was suppose to be an opinion/suggestion into an argument, I don't have time for drama. So this will be my final post on this thread!

Yet you all keep posting anyways even when I'm not here and try to find ways to torment me LOL but why should I lower myself to your level and be a troll? It's not worth it because even if I do answer you, it will just go through one ear and out the other anyways, so why should I bother? Goodbye!

In the meantime if a moderator does pass on through this thread, it would mean a great deal if they closed it entirely, since it totally went off topic.

Thank you.
Don't start the Revolution without me

The artist formally known as Rath, now they call me Sydow!

wilsonstone's Avatar


wilsonstone
04.21.2014 , 06:34 PM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by RaithHarth View Post
Some of us do work for a living and don't spend day in and day out turning what was suppose to be an opinion/suggestion into an argument, I don't have time for drama. So this will be my final post on this thread!
Good try. The rest of us work for a living, too. Even me, and I've as I stated RETIRED from one long career in the military. I'm pretty sure everyone else works for their sub too. So I take it you really can't defend the reasons for the unjust, unfair principle of the matter stuff and you're going to just ...well go off somewhere. Fine. You don't have to man up and say maybe you were wrong. Just like you don't have to try and debate the topic you started with a logical explanation that you were asked for. Don't blame anyone else for coming to the conclusion that you were vying for a way to take a name you wanted from another player with no other motivation than your own benefit.

Quote:
Yet you all keep posting anyways even when I'm not here and try to find ways to torment me LOL but why should I lower myself to your level and be a troll? It's not worth it because even if I do answer you, it will just go through one ear and out the other anyways, so why should I bother? Goodbye!
Still playing the victim, huh? You already became a troll when you decided to insult people on the thread for pointing out the flaws in your idea. If you had any kind of a logical response to people asking if you could elaborate you'd have given one. So please, cut the "its not worth it" stuff. You can 'take your ball and go home' , no one is tormenting you. You had a bad idea, it was identified as one, and then you decided to be a bit of a troll about it yourself by insulting others for not agreeing with you.

...and we all know you'll be lurking to see what responses come of it, so cut the goodbye crap too and just admit you'll be lurking but have nothing to reasonable to say.
"The SWTOR forums....You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

ivanhedgehog's Avatar


ivanhedgehog
04.21.2014 , 06:38 PM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by RaithHarth View Post
Some of us do work for a living and don't spend day in and day out turning what was suppose to be an opinion/suggestion into an argument, I don't have time for drama. So this will be my final post on this thread!

Yet you all keep posting anyways even when I'm not here and try to find ways to torment me LOL but why should I lower myself to your level and be a troll? It's not worth it because even if I do answer you, it will just go through one ear and out the other anyways, so why should I bother? Goodbye!

In the meantime if a moderator does pass on through this thread, it would mean a great deal if they closed it entirely, since it totally went off topic.

Thank you.
It is a sad day that you threw away your principles(whatever they are) and gave up on this.

horrorfaneightys's Avatar


horrorfaneightys
04.21.2014 , 06:43 PM | #138
Some of us are lucky enough to have Easter Monday off, and work part-time, so have oodles of spare time to play and post.

But nice try OP. I'm sure if you keep insulting everybody in this thread we'll all come to see the logic of your argument.
Xaniata-kee, Morga-dar Li'lu-fei, Aiden-grey, Jadze

wilsonstone's Avatar


wilsonstone
04.21.2014 , 06:45 PM | #139
Quote:
In the meantime if a moderator does pass on through this thread, it would mean a great deal if they closed it entirely, since it totally went off topic.
Quote: Originally Posted by ivanhedgehog View Post
It is a sad day that you threw away your principles(whatever they are) and gave up on this.
...and is probably typing to a mod hoping they'll lock or delete the thread.
"The SWTOR forums....You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

robertthebard's Avatar


robertthebard
04.21.2014 , 06:50 PM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by wilsonstone View Post
...and is probably typing to a mod hoping they'll lock or delete the thread.
In all fairness here, I used to mod an MMO forum, and if the OP requested a lock, I would oblige with "Locked at OP's request". The question was asked, and while not answered by a dev, the OP is obviously not going to get the answer they're looking for, so it may as well be locked.

The only real troll in this thread, that I can see, is that BioWare's rules for name purges actually trolled the OP, since even if the answer was "We will be purging names tomorrow.", the OP still wouldn't be able to get the name he wants.