Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Title of Thread Complaining about Queue Times

slafko
04.22.2014 , 06:31 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MCaliban View Post
I don't have anyone on my ignore list.
WTH? Why not?

My only character that has an empty ignore list is my lvl 1 Bounty Hunter who's still chilling in Hutta's starting area.
I see their R2 droid and I grab it. No, you can't have it back, silly rabbit!

ItachiZaku
04.22.2014 , 07:11 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MCaliban View Post
I don't have anyone on my ignore list.

I have a tank spec'd Shadow so I pick tank.
You might be on their ignore lists. I TRY to keep track of the legacy names of people I ignore, so I can ignore all their toons.

And as for being a tank... you really should get a near instant queue for that, but some servers are tank heavy and healer light. Still shouldn't wait an hour.
"Be careful Preston. You're treading on my dreams. "

JouerTue
04.22.2014 , 07:12 AM | #13
popular FPs are the first 2, then the faction story couple, then D7 which has the largest level range..

Ifolad
04.23.2014 , 11:30 AM | #14
I have 2 tanks, 3 heals, 7 dps.

Que times lately have been fastest when queing as healer and dps on my SAGE and SORC.

Best (lowest duration of wait time) times i have encountered for having faster ques by ROLE.

morning: Tank, heals
afternoon: Tank, DPS
Evening: Tank, heals, as it seems lots of healers are on in the afternoon trying to get weekly's done before ops.
Late night: Depends on the day, early in week fast ques for all. Later in the week queing as tank or heals seems to reduce wait time.
REALLY LATE, oddly i get quicker ques as dps

I know this won't make you feel better, but I have experienced 1+ hours of wait time as Tank at all times of the day.

Sometimes I wonder about the group finder system.

EDIT: I'm referring to level 55 toons ONLY in the above

TheRandomno
04.23.2014 , 11:51 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
WTH? Why not?

My only character that has an empty ignore list is my lvl 1 Bounty Hunter who's still chilling in Hutta's starting area.
Cos he can deal with the chat spam?

I'm on quite a few ignore lists... Got removed temporarily from my guild too. I should probably shut up in the chat a bit on my mains...
Tomb of Freedon Nadd.
Don't go PuGing DF and DP SM so cautiously... It's easy really.

Click for my referral link, you get some free stuff and so do I.