Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Title of Thread Complaining about Queue Times

slafko
04.22.2014 , 06:31 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MCaliban View Post
I don't have anyone on my ignore list.
WTH? Why not?

My only character that has an empty ignore list is my lvl 1 Bounty Hunter who's still chilling in Hutta's starting area.
I see their R2 droid and I grab it. No, you can't have it back, silly rabbit!

ItachiZaku
04.22.2014 , 07:11 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MCaliban View Post
I don't have anyone on my ignore list.

I have a tank spec'd Shadow so I pick tank.
You might be on their ignore lists. I TRY to keep track of the legacy names of people I ignore, so I can ignore all their toons.

And as for being a tank... you really should get a near instant queue for that, but some servers are tank heavy and healer light. Still shouldn't wait an hour.
"Be careful Preston. You're treading on my dreams. "

JouerTue
04.22.2014 , 07:12 AM | #13
popular FPs are the first 2, then the faction story couple, then D7 which has the largest level range..

Ifolad
04.23.2014 , 11:30 AM | #14
I have 2 tanks, 3 heals, 7 dps.

Que times lately have been fastest when queing as healer and dps on my SAGE and SORC.

Best (lowest duration of wait time) times i have encountered for having faster ques by ROLE.

morning: Tank, heals
afternoon: Tank, DPS
Evening: Tank, heals, as it seems lots of healers are on in the afternoon trying to get weekly's done before ops.
Late night: Depends on the day, early in week fast ques for all. Later in the week queing as tank or heals seems to reduce wait time.
REALLY LATE, oddly i get quicker ques as dps

I know this won't make you feel better, but I have experienced 1+ hours of wait time as Tank at all times of the day.

Sometimes I wonder about the group finder system.

EDIT: I'm referring to level 55 toons ONLY in the above

TheRandomno
04.23.2014 , 11:51 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
WTH? Why not?

My only character that has an empty ignore list is my lvl 1 Bounty Hunter who's still chilling in Hutta's starting area.
Cos he can deal with the chat spam?

I'm on quite a few ignore lists... Got removed temporarily from my guild too. I should probably shut up in the chat a bit on my mains...
Tomb of Freedon Nadd.
I'm going inactive from SWTOR for a while, not sure when I'll be back.

Click for my referral link, you get some free stuff and so do I.